Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 5230 shows system error

Advisor
divyaanumod
Accepted Solution

Nokia 5230 shows system error

My Nokia 5230 shows that there is a system error when I switch on or when I attempt to select the 'Date and Time' Settings Option. What is the solution??

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Re: Nokia 5230 shows system error

[ Edited ]

try the following;

Soft reset(reformat). Type *#7370# and the phone's lock code (Nokia default lock code is 12345). Soft reset wipes the C drive.

or

Press green + red + camera button and turn the phone on at the same time.

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Advisor
divyaanumod

Thank you ..that worked fine. But after resetting the phone now even my sim contacts are also not available. What is the solution?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

divyaanumod wrote:

Thank you ..that worked fine. But after resetting the phone now even my sim contacts are also not available. What is the solution?

what do you mean? did you save your contacts into your sim card but they have now dissapeared?

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Kavindra_Uniyal

just go to

Menu ->  Contacts-> Options-> Settings-> Contacts to display->  and select All.

Kavindra Uniyal
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mithz

Nokia 5230, refreshing library problem

hi, am mithz..

am using nokia 5230, past 2-3mnths..

when i refresh ma library, it keep on showing the loading image and its not getting stop and also not adding any new files which i add frm my system..now i cant add any new music files into my gallery..what i hav to do, plz help me..

if u r not clear abt my problem plz let me knw, i l try to explain betr tan tis..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kryptonite

i cannot watch videos copied from pc and finding fault as general: system error!

i confirm that its a .mp4 format

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
theris21

Thank you very much , this helped me a lot !

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ashsxe

Re: Nokia 5230 shows system error when i press menu button

When i press my menu button in my 5230, i get it as "system error".... Can anyone help me in this issue asap.... plz

Please use plain text.