Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 5233 problem after a small V51.1.002 upd...

Registered Member
ellyin

Nokia 5233 problem after a small V51.1.002 update

the new version of the browser makes my mobile running slow when i open the app.The application consumes more RAM.My mobile is not responding properly the way it use to.if can,make a new update.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Re: Nokia 5233 problem after a small V51.1.002 update

Hi Ellyin,

Thank you for your first post and a warm welcome to the Nokia discussion forums.

So just to clarify since you updated your internet browser, whenever you open this application its runs a lot slower?

There are a couple of things you can try. Firstly try clearing the cache. To do this  select Options > Other options > Clear the cache.

Also you can try a soft reset (Please remember to back up your phone) by typing *#7780# and then giving it a try. If not then you could try a hard reset by typing *#7370# (Please remember to back up your phone first!!!)

Furthermore you could also make sure your firmware for the phone is the latest. You can check this by connecting your phone to Ovi suite and checking the phone is on the latest update.

Hopefully one of the above solutions should get you browsing happily again!

Let me know if any of the above helps.

Regards

Raoul_Duke

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
monishira

running sowly
Please use plain text.
monishira

new update
Please use plain text.