Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 5250 sotware update

Advisor
Farjaad

Nokia 5250 sotware update

Hey guys, i wanted to ask which is the latest firmware for nokia 5250?

And 1 more thing, is the new Symbian Anna update available fo Nokia 5250?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia 5250 sotware update

As per the official Nokia site.. the latest version for Nokia 5250 is 30.0.002

http://www.nokia.co.in/support/product_support/device-software-update

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
pavilion_alex

Anna will not be available for that phone.
it lacks the hardware needed to support it.
Greece Nokia X6 RM-559 v40.0.002
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ajairababu

bt we need anna lyk update sir
And plz remove some useless applications in next os update cuz this phone is very slow
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Decoded

is it official that there will be no anna update oh! no i m expecting it from long time
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rulefor

Enen I am waiting for such an update, since a year there are no updated announced for the phone

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Other than reafferming the post by pavilion_alex , in all probabilities there won't be any more updates for this device. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Bharath_

I'm in india i'm still using the 11.008 firmware please tell me when will i get my updated version... If i check for updates the result is there is no update available .... Help me to get new version....
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

It seems that your phone has already seen its last update as support to the Symbian is already at the end. The reason you haven't got the update is that availability depends on Product Code  / Region. Also, for Network locked devices update is possible only after an approval from the Operator. 

Please use plain text.