Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 5530 Xpress Music not turning on

Contributor
albert286496
Accepted Solution

Nokia 5530 Xpress Music not turning on

My nokia 5530 is not turning on anymore after I turned off the phone. It vibrates when I tried to turn on, but it doesn't show any picture, it is just a black screen. Tried to take memory card out n turning it on, but it didn't work. Taking out the battery and leaving the phone alone for 10 minutes didn't. Can you please help me fix this problem?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

You could try the hard reset. See here for instructions. Please note that you will lose all your data when you reset your phone unless you previously backed up your phone.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
zoro06

the only way to reset 5530 is by *#7370#

there's no hard buttons to use the combination of the 4 buttong

n.b: backup your phone if you could, as it erases all phone memory data

-you can show appreciation to my posts if it helped or useful by pressing the green Kudo star beside my post that hepled :smileyhappy:
-if my answer was the solution , so click accept as solution button
Started From Nokia 3310 , Now with Nokia N97 v.22.0.110 + N900 PR1.2
Please use plain text.
Contributor
albert286496

How can I hard reset on my nokia 5530?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
zoro06

it's Just *#7370#   :smileyhappy:

-you can show appreciation to my posts if it helped or useful by pressing the green Kudo star beside my post that hepled :smileyhappy:
-if my answer was the solution , so click accept as solution button
Started From Nokia 3310 , Now with Nokia N97 v.22.0.110 + N900 PR1.2
Please use plain text.
spanner3211

How can you do that when you just have a blank screen? As I also have the same problem as albert286496 and all you get is a blank screen no keypad
Please use plain text.
shangjeen

hey i have the same problem as you yesterday! it just wont turn on but there is vibration.but i try removing the batt then insert again and it works. this phone has got quite alot of problem =.='''

Please use plain text.
babbler

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem, please help.  I did everything you said but not working...

Please use plain text.
shangjeen

try removing your memory card for a few hours. recently i send my phone for servicing and they removed my memory crd for 2weeks without using. the problem that i mentioned earlier has been solve so far for now. 

Please use plain text.
j_ya

bro,i also have the same problem...nokia 5530 expm....after the software upgrade i still can't turn on my phone...please ...i want a solution for it...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Have a look at this and this ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
harsha55544

just do flash.it is due installation some application.ok
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
JRamel

i can't access the key 'cuz it is not turning on how can i do a hard reset, is there a way to do it even if the fone is dead

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

JRamel wrote:

i can't access the key 'cuz it is not turning on how can i do a hard reset, is there a way to do it even if the fone is dead

You may try the steps provided on this link: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Hardware-Codes-and-Operator/Nokia-5530-Hard-Reset-No-keypad/td-p/579...

Final Banner
Please use plain text.