Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 5530 grey on black availability.

Nokia 5530 grey on black availability.

Hi. Does anyone have information regarding availability of 5530 grey on black in stores? It seems that even oficial Nokia representatives in countries don't have any idea. Currently available red on black is more suitable for teens and very young people. I'm sure Nokia should make 5530 available in all colors as soon as possible in order to give an option for all generations and tastes.
Sage
CJSS5

Re: Nokia 5530 grey on black availability.

well on ebay for instance there are loads of casing colors available from gold to red have a look but I don't know where you can buy them from - the grey on black
CJSS IT & Multimedia Solutions
http://cjss.eu.org

Was I Helpful? Please Kudos (To Kudos press the green star on the left, thanks.)