Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 5800 problem with keyguard!

Registered Member

Nokia 5800 problem with keyguard!

ahh...having a problem with my Nokia 5800.

After i locked the keyguards the keyguard won't unlock.

i tried fixing it and turning it off, but it still stayed locked.

the lights wont turn off and it just stayed locked

i can't use my phone, i can't read my messages either!

i don't know what to do?! can somebody help me fix it!

PLEASE!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

try taking out the battery for ten mins, there is and auto keygaurd setting in the phone settings

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hello, i have the same phone and last night it done the same as what you said  :smileysad: Cann someone PLEASEE help meee :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I am having the same problem. My phone is still new 2 months. I have taken the battery many times without any result.

Can someone help

Please

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

HI,

I am having the problem with the key guard.

Its not working. Is there way I can hard reset my phone back to original settings? 

Please use plain text.
Contributor

if u can, connect your phone to a pc and use your ovi store app, included, to backup wat ever you need saved. Then try and unlock your phone, go to the dialer and input, *#7370#, then your security code and the phone will format and restore to original setting. Remember not to forget to back up your files on both memories:smileyhappy:. Formatting help's alot, especially after updatin. Did it to my phone after updating to version 40 n now it works like its on fire.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

First off, turn off your phone and remove the battery for 5-10 min. This would reset the phone. Then reinsert the battery and hold the green, red and camera keys while turning it on. Keep on pressing the said buttons until the prompt where you are asked to select something. I cant remember if it was country or language, but just the same, its after the holding hands animation comes up.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
macbizam

THANK YOU!  After many hours of frustration this worked when nothing else did.

Please use plain text.