Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 603 - Unable to configure IBM Lotus note...

Counsellor
muralids

Nokia 603 - Unable to configure IBM Lotus notes traveller

Dear Nokia,

I tried to configure IBM Lotus notes traveller in my 603, but it went unsuccessfull with some odd errors.

Please advise whether my phone is incompatible.

Thanks,

Murali

Please use plain text.
musica

Re: Nokia 603 - Unable to configure IBM Lotus notes traveller

[ Edited ]

The phone is compatible, my friend. If you can still remember the error, please provide. Read below information and see if it helps.

The Lotus Notes Traveler client is available on the Nokia Store for Nokia Belle and Symbian Anna devices.

To avoid calendar issue on Nokia Belle devices, upgrade the Calendar update via SW Update (IAD). It is available for other Nokia Belle devices.

IBM has released IBM Lotus Notes Traveler 8.5.3.1 delivering support for Nokia Symbian^3 devices (including Nokia E7-00). The new version not only supports our latest devices with Symbian Anna and Nokia Belle, but also delivers a few new important features like direct HTML viewing and support for enforced encryption policy.

Before you download and install Lotus Notes Traveler client, install Calendar update via SW Update or Nokia Suite.

IBM Lotus Notes Traveler can be download either via IBM Lotus Notes server or Nokia Store. To search on Nokia Store, use keyword IBM Lotus Notes Traveler.

The distribution is through IBM with the following steps:

1. Upgrade the IBM Lotus Notes Traveler 8.5.3 server release.
  2. Within the server installation package there is also the new client for Symbian Anna and Nokia Belle.
  3. The client can be downloaded to Nokia Symbian^3 devices from the enterprise server.

To check if the Calendar update has been installed on your device go to Menu > Settings Installations Already installed > Options > View log and check an application named the organizersrc (10.03(7)).

See more details for Lotus Notes Traveler in the following IBM web site:

http://www-01.ibm.com/software/lotus/products/notes/whatsnewinnotestraveler.html .

Final Banner
Please use plain text.