Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 603 - Very low call volume

Counsellor
muralids

Nokia 603 - Very low call volume

Hello All,

My nokia 603 has very low call volume than ordinary level.

It seems to be known issue with 603. But i am unable to get any solution for the same. 

Is there any patch update to be done for the same?

My phone runs with latest FP2.

Please advice 

Thanks,

Muralids

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

no more firmware updates have been released, nor will be released for the Symbian devices. in this case there is probably nothing you can do mate unfortunatey.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
nj15

muralids wrote:

Hello All,

My nokia 603 has very low call volume than ordinary level.

Is the volume flat or low using the loudspeaker?

Have you tried reinstalling the software of your smartphone using the Nokia Software Recovery Tool?

Hi ,

I ve tried all the possible ways of resetting, re installing OS. etc... nothing helped me. 

Pls advice some technique to resolve it....

It is waste having a phone with such a nonsense issue.. It is not serving the basic purpose as a phone. feeling disappointed very badly!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
muralids

So do you mean I cant use my 603? :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
nj15

muralids wrote:

So do you mean I cant use my 603? :smileysurprised:

By any chance you tried using a sim-card from a different network operator? There are many factors that can result on this issue mainly - sim card, network call performance, signal quality and a faulty hardware.

If you have Skype installed, try calling using a Wi-Fi connection.

Good luck

SIM works well in other phones. Im sure that the problem is with the phone only. even in headset call volume is low. I ve seen such kind of problemr are posted on internet, but there is no solution!

it is really annoying :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
babi1987

You can install and run the Nokia Diagnostics app and see if there are any problems with respect to the earpiece,loudspeaker etc.
Nokia E63-1, RM-437, 510.21.010
Nokia C5-00.2,RM-745,091.002
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
nj15

[ Edited ]

muralids wrote:

SIM works well in other phones. Im sure that the problem is with the phone only. even in headset call volume is low. I ve seen such kind of problemr are posted on internet, but there is no solution!

it is really annoying :smileysad:

The last resort perhaps is to send the phone to a Nokia Care Point for further device evaluation.

You can locate one by navigating through your local Nokia support page at http://www.nokia.com/global/support.

Good luck