Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 6120c no signal

Nokia 6120c no signal

I bought 6120 classic 1 year ago.its warranty expired recently and i got this problem!.
Everything in the phone is working perfectly except there is no signal on the indicator bar.sometimes 3G is displayed therefore im unable to make Calls, send SMS and so GPRS but it can show sim data like contacts and sim utilities.

i have tried the following.

1)gave it to company that i bought but they say they tried everything thats because we do limited repairing.

2)updating phone software to latest version from Nokia software updater.

3)Tried all the settings in the phone.

4)Hard reset and reformat the phone.

5)Used other sims but the same problem

kindly give me suggestion what could be the problem.your help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
MarkUK1967

Re: Nokia 6120c no signal

[ Edited ]

That exact thing has happend to my nokia ive tried everything but the signal just keeps going

Please use plain text.