Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 700 FP1 problem

Advisor
Deflow

Nokia 700 FP1 problem

Hello.

Recently I updated to my 700 to Belle FP1 and there started problems. Phones was working fine until I wanted to shoot a video. I have set camera to save videos and pictures on my memory card. I recorded 9 seconds of video and the phone froze. I couldn't do anything, no buttons working, touchscreen dead. Pulled out the battery and put it back in. At first I recognized that the applications which are on memory card are not showing in menu and shortcuts to them say that it misses content. I went to files manager and the memory card was showing there and I could access it and delete and write files on it. The music player worked also great and also was playing the songs from memory card.

So, is my phone screwed or is the memory card dead?

Thanks for help, Roberts.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

[ Edited ]

You can find that out if you try using your phone with another memory card for a day or two. However, I believe it's the phone...

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Deflow

If it's true then I will be mad :/ Cause I own that phone since new year and nokia was great before.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Deflow

Can any of the nokia support tell me if it's the phone or memory card?
Please use plain text.
Professor
JackMerson

I think it is the phone problem. Your phone may be couldn't read your memory card. But I am not sure as I could be wrong here.

Try use another memory card on it. If it works well, then your recent memory card may have an issue.

Note : I may be not right as I am not really sure. But it's worth to give it a try.
If I have helped you in any way, give me a kudos! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.