Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 700 battery problem

Contributor
SunilElango

Nokia 700 battery problem

Hi jan 2012 i buy nokia 700 in saudi. when ever i use mobile office in my mobile then my mobile gets heated within one hour and charge gets down.. wifi also not connected properly... when ever i connect wifi mobile get switch off... give me solution for my problem

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Re: Nokia 700 battery problem

Hi SunilElango, 

Welcome to Nokia discussions board! 

I advise you to update your device. 

There are two main ways you can update your device. The first way is a follows: 

1) Download Nokia Suite from this link: 

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/nokia-ovi-suite

2) Once the program is installed on your PC, open it, connect your device to it by USB cable and go to Tools > Software Updates and download any updates available. 

Also, if no update is available, please reintall the current version, also from the updates tab in Nokia Suite. 

The other way you can update your device is by "FOTA". To learn more on how to update your device over-the-air, please visit this link:

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/FOTA/td-p/380744

Feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,

astra2025 

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
SunilElango

i update the new version but still mobile is too heated
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi SunilElango,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

In order to fix this issue, I would invite you to visit your local Nokia care point to get the phone checked, If it needs a repair, it could be done there.

Let us know how you get on and feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,
Pfrancoise

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Professor
JackMerson

Due to the metallic battery cover and small body of Nokia 700, it can get heated easily, and not to mention of the small battery.

So, small battery life and heated battery is normal.

However, about Wifi and mobile, it can be an issue.
For best solution, you can bring your phone to repair at the nearest Nokia Care. Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:
If I have helped you in any way, give me a kudos! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.