Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 808 - Camera Shutter Timer

Contributor
steveboey

Nokia 808 - Camera Shutter Timer

Hi I am an avid photographer and bought this phone a few days ago.

So far the images are quite good in quality. I am still waiting for Nokia accessory for Camera Tripod Mount to arrive in my country, Malaysia.

Some feedback for you Nokia guys, it will be nice to have a Camera Shutter Timer so that the photographer can be part of a group photo as well don't you think?

Looking forward to software updates on the Camera app soon.

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

Re: Nokia 808 - Camera Shutter Timer

Hi steveboey,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forum!

You should have the timer feature on your phone already, so it is not necessary to wait for an update. You can set your Nokia 808 to use self-timer by pressing settings icon on the top of the screen and selecting Creative > Capture mode > Self-timer. When the self-timer mode is on, the phone will make a ticking sound to indicate when the photo will be taken. 

Hope this helps,

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!