Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 808 casing - Nokia CC-3046 (Where to buy)

Contributor
steveboey

Nokia 808 casing - Nokia CC-3046 (Where to buy)

Hi,

I have been shopping for the Nokia 808 casing for about 3 weeks now. Where can I buy this in Malaysia?

Come on Nokia, people are wanting to buy your products. Will really appreciate it if you could place this item in your retail stores soon. Thank you.

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Re: Nokia 808 casing - Nokia CC-3046 (Where to buy)

Hi steveboey,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

Please contact your local Care line who will be able to give you more information on the availability of Nokia products in your country.

Hope this helps.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Contributor
ManiJ

Re: Nokia 808 casing - Nokia CC-3046 (Where to buy)

just my 2 cents -

the official case has a cover at the back, but that also covers the speaker area. I presume the speaker output will be muffled if the cap is put on.

I bought the cover from Amzer (was about 400 Indian Rupees in India), it fits well and provides required protection, while leaving the speaker area open. (Those in India can search/get delivery from fommy.co.in or from flipkart.com).