Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C2-00 USB Modem Problem

tqmd1

Nokia C2-00 USB Modem Problem

Dear Sir,
 I am using Nokia C2-00 (Dual Sim). I connected this device with my pc through usb data cable.
 Now in device manager it is shown as Nokia C2-00 USB Modem # 2 on port 15.
 I am using Microsoft Communications Control Version 6.0 to send messages.
 All other nokia mobile sets send sms through abvoe control perfectly but when I attach Nokia c2-00 then no message is sent to mobile.
 I want to ask should I change some settings in nokia c2-00 or there is another software to install in my pc.

I am using following softwares

Nokia Suite 3.2.100
Nokia PC Suite 7.1.180.94
PC Connectivity Solution 12.0.27.0
Connectivity Cable Driver 7.1.78.0
Maps Service API 4.0.29.0
Nokia nPlatform 3.2.100.0

Detected USB drivers:
- Default Hub Driver for USB 6.1.7600.16385
- USB Modem Driver 6.1.7601.17514
- EHCI eUSB Miniport Driver 6.1.7601.17514

Please help

Please use plain text.
Ymkashere

Re: Nokia C2-00 USB Modem Problem

Dear sir,
I too, have a problem with my nokia Asha 200, i use nokia pc to connect the phone as modem but failed to do so. I need your assistace
Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Re: Nokia C2-00 USB Modem Problem

tqmd1 wrote:

Dear Sir,
 I am using Nokia C2-00 (Dual Sim). I connected this device with my pc through usb data cable.
 Now in device manager it is shown as Nokia C2-00 USB Modem # 2 on port 15.
 I am using Microsoft Communications Control Version 6.0 to send messages.
 All other nokia mobile sets send sms through abvoe control perfectly but when I attach Nokia c2-00 then no message is sent to mobile.
 I want to ask should I change some settings in nokia c2-00 or there is another software to install in my pc.

I am using following softwares

Nokia Suite 3.2.100
Nokia PC Suite 7.1.180.94
PC Connectivity Solution 12.0.27.0
Connectivity Cable Driver 7.1.78.0
Maps Service API 4.0.29.0
Nokia nPlatform 3.2.100.0

Detected USB drivers:
- Default Hub Driver for USB 6.1.7600.16385
- USB Modem Driver 6.1.7601.17514
- EHCI eUSB Miniport Driver 6.1.7601.17514

Please help

With regard to modem issue, can you tell us more what's the exact concern? Do you encounter any error message? Are you using Nokia Suite or Nokia PC Suite to do this? 

When you send messages or connect to the internet, Nokia Suite uses the SIM card that is in the internal SIM card holder of the phone. This card goes by the name of SIM1, unless you have renamed it. To send a message or create an internet connection with the other SIM card, swap the SIM cards in your phone.

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Final Banner
Please use plain text.