Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C2-03 Memory Card is Locked, Please tell Me ...

davuluri

Nokia C2-03 Memory Card is Locked, Please tell Me how to Unlock ?

Hi Friends,

Yesterday I reset the factory settings in my phone.Unfortunately,it deleted everything in my phone and it sets a password. Can you please tell me how to unlock this password and how to recover the data ?   Please suggest me......... 

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Re: Nokia C2-03 Memory Card is Locked, Please tell Me how to Unlock ?

Hi davuluri,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

This sometimes happens after a reset because the reset deletes a file stored on the phone that remembers the password that was once set to the memory card.

You will have set a password for the memory card in the past so try all possible passwords you can think of, it can be a combination of both numbers and letters. The default memory card password is 1234, so try that one first. If you're unable to access the memory card, format the memory card on your PC as a last resort. This will however erase all data off the card so keep this in mind. 

Hope this helps, 

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
spem33

C2-03 memory card dowanload
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nyange

I also have the same problem. Ihave tried tried different codes but cant work. i have tried to format it with my PC but my PC cant read it! help plz

Please use plain text.
pavanrn

Troubled by same problem ..PC is not detecting memory card...FExplorer is also unable to find C:\systems...& mmcstore in it.....any one suggest any way to tackle this problem

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

pavanrn wrote:

PC is not detecting memory card...FExplorer is also unable to find C:\systems...& mmcstore in it..

Presence of mmcstore only applies to Symbian S60 2nd Ed. devices, more detail upon how to brute force memory card password here: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Forgot-your-memory-card-password-Here-is-what-you-...

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Please use plain text.