Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C2-03 New Firmware v07.57(22/06/12) is now a...

Advisor
DarksideRG

Nokia C2-03 New Firmware v07.57(22/06/12) is now available

Good news for Nokia C2-03 users there is a New Firmware v07.57(22/06/12) is now available in india dont know about other region....
*bluetooth problem solved
singhiskinng
Please use plain text.
Employee
armagon

Re: Nokia C2-03 New Firmware v07.57(22/06/12) is now available

I can confirm that the C2-02 and C2-03 / 7.57 SW update is available for India only, and the only changes are fixes for Bluetooth & SMS related issues.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get Asha Software Platform 1.4 update now:
http://www.nokia.com/global/asha-software-update

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Wiki/Nokia_firmware_change_logs
https://twitter.com/NokiaSWUpdates
Please use plain text.
QuidZ

I can confirm also 7.53 is available in philippines.. thank you nokia team for this update it solved my Bluetooth problem... i hope new SW UPDATE soon. and also please solved some issues.

HERE ARE THE UPDATES WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FOR NOKIA C2-03 FIRMWARE UPGRADE:

1 - OPTION TO DISABLE AUTO LOCK FEATURE., AND A TIMER FOR AUTOLOCK. (the phone locks very quickly)

2 . ABILITY TO MARK A NUMBER OF MESSAGES AND DELETE THEM, NOT ALL OR ONE BY ONE, ITS VERY PAINFUL

3.ONSCREEN KEYPAD FOR MESSAGES

4 .ABILITY TO MARK, CUT OR COPY PASTE A MESSAGE

5 - not able to play mp4 videos properly, the video strucks in between, eventough it says mp4 support, IF NOT ALL PLEASE UPGRADE SOME MOST USEFUL FEATURES LIKE 1, 2 AND 4
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
constghe

[ Edited ]

UPgrade please :

External GPS for maps, take off pedestrian limitation , with bike i do more than 16 km.

handwritting recongnition is not work even for english language .

improve search function for contact list.  search should return even first name or last name contain searched letters or numbers !

use of separate charger when usb is present is waste of resources !!!

onscreen key pad work like a public phone, it should be linked to contact list !

whow  can i get my money back on this phone ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jagadce

Still we have the problem while playing MP4 files.And also there is no Equalizer in the MP3 player.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nc203

Nokia C2-03 SIM insert problem

Nokia C2-03 SIM insert problem in first sloud i have go to nokia care it will update my software but my problem is not solve. I was update my firmware v7.57 but problem is still.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
TANKAIYUAN

Hello,try update your firmware to v7.63
Please use plain text.
Employee
armagon

Yes, 7.63 SW update is now also available for most regions. I will be posting a high level change log of that later on here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get Asha Software Platform 1.4 update now:
http://www.nokia.com/global/asha-software-update

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Wiki/Nokia_firmware_change_logs
https://twitter.com/NokiaSWUpdates
Please use plain text.
JecPickUp

But why in the Philippines it does'nt have a software update V.7.63 ? By the way the product code of my Nokia C2-03 is 059D3W2

Tnx for ur reply :-)

Please use plain text.
Advisor
DarksideRG

7.63 sw update available in india..new feature added is backlight intensity option.
singhiskinng
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rakibbd

my c2-03 screen show contact service...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chaudhry0099

its just a scrap phone.. Nokia will not solve the issues. Since last year so many time people are highlighting the issue.. Auto lock, back lite timer, marking option. But nokia is nt taking this seriously. Nokia given the scrap phone in the market. and now not solving the issues. sorry all.. But we have wasted our money. Nokia sold the scrap, pure irritating phone..its bad..after a long time i m going to change my brand now.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sweetflower

[ Edited ]

:confused:Nokia is best for Hardware but not software...always the main issue in Nokia Product will be lack of some useful features in S/W..it can overcome all the issues given by its customers... i am facing big problem with my C2 03...oh god..useless of buying this..even my previous 7210 is good at all..PLZ TRY TO DO SOMETHING FOR OUR PROBLEMS.. Thanks to NOKIA

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sumer_md

In my phone its shows,There's no new sw update available,what do i do ?plz somebody help me !!

Thanks.....!!
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi Sumer_md

Welcome to Nokia forum! :smileyhappy:

To find out if an update is available for you, just

• connect your phone to Nokia Suite and select Tools > Software updates
    or
  • open the Software Update application on your phone. For most devices, you will find this application under Menu > Settings > Phone > Phone updates or Menu > Applications > (Tools>) SW Update. If you don't find the software update application from these locations, check the correct location from the user guide.

Update availability is influenced by many factors including existing Nokia device firmware version, country, and operator. It may be due to one of these variables, that there currently is no new firmware update available for your phone. For example if your mobile service provider hasn't approved the latest Nokia device firmware, it isn't available for that specific operator variant you are using but it can be available for a generic country version your friend is using.

Hope this answer query my friend :smileywink:

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.