Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C2 03 - Problem with date and time in calend...

Contributor
cradina

Nokia C2 03 - Problem with date and time in calendar

[ Edited ]

ENG.:

I have a Nokia C2 03 and I have programmed in agenda several reminders throughout the day-fifties stuff! -But today all these reminders began playing with an hour in advance and so are changed in the agenda. As happened the change and how can I revert back easily to alter

Moderator's notes: We have removed the portuguese text. Please write in english if you have any further questions. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Re: Nokia C2 03 - Problem with date and time in calendar

Most probably it is due to the daylight saving time settings. You will find it under time & date settings.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Contributor
cradina

Re: Nokia C2 03 - Problem with date and time in calendar

ENG
I Am Sorry. In fact had the DST setting to + 1:0 and I changed to 12:0 am; As the clock time was delayed, because in Portugal we are indeed in summer time!, I changed the time directly. Unfortunately the reminders remain with an hour of advance. The alarm clock that is set crescento for 7:15 minutes as the set initially and never changed. The first reminder has been set for the 7:15 but is now changed to 6:15 due to this error. Does anyone have any suggestions other than modify all reminders. I would add that the Firmware of the Nokia C2 03 est actualized to a V7.48.

PT
Lamento. De facto tinha a definição de hora de verão para +1hora e alterei para 0horas;
Como a hora do relógio ficou atrasada, pois em Portugal estamos de facto na hora de verão!, alterei directamente a hora.
Lamentavelmente os lembretes continuam com uma hora de avanço.
A crescento que o despertador está definido para as 7:15 minutos como o defini inicialmente e nunca sofreu alterações. O primeiro lembrete foi definido para as 7:15 mas está alterado para as 6:15 devido a este erro.
Será que alguém tem alguma sugestão que não seja modificar todos os lembretes.
Acrescento que o Firmware do Nokia C2 03 está actualizado para a V7.48.

Please use plain text.