Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia C3-00 Ovi Store Download problem.

Registered Member
AgentC3_00

Nokia C3-00 Ovi Store Download problem.

why is it that i can't download any application through ovi store. it always says that "Unable to connect to service. Try again." ive been trying for almost half a day.

Counsellor
piyushlpn

Re: Nokia C3-00 Ovi Store Download problem.

i recomand you to use the website in default browser.it is fast and no problem
Contributor
Rintyc3

I can't open Ovi sotre it always says that"access denied.try agaian"
Contributor
Rintyc3

I can't serve the internet from my mobile it always says that " access denied" and if i want to go to any website i should open opera mini application to go to it....what should i do to serve the internet?
pruvs

few day ago i downloaded nokia store v.3.32.2.71 in my C3-00 after some day nokia store automaticaly deleted from my phone
when i trai to download nokia store from nokia apps its shows me notice '' sorry conent is not for nokia C3-00''
how to troubleshoot this problem