Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C3-00 Ovi Store problem

ILoveTifa

Hello everyone,

I just bought a Nokia C3-00. Been happy with my purchase thus far. I used the OVI store to download several free games and themes, like chess from Odesys, and SimCity Metropolis.

And then, today, for some reason the OVI Store stopped working.

"The widget contains errors and cannot be opened. Reload the widget or try again later."

C3-00

V 03.35

15-05-10

RM-614

(c) Nokia

Everything else works just fine. I'm completely satisfied with this phone. Well, except the OVI Store problem. :smileytongue:

Is there any way to fix this short of factory resetting the phone? :smileysad:

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
maihoa199

Re: Nokia C3-00 Ovi Store problem

Me too...anyone hepl me..

Please use plain text.
DrivenUnder

Hi

I Have Some Problem With c3-00

Nokia C3 Informaton : V 01.45

04-08-10

RM-614

(c) Nokia

purchased from 2 weeks From nokia UAE Abu dhabi Khaldia mall

Problem :

1 - I Can't Update My Nokia C3 Version from mobile it give an error ans also from Nokia Updater .

2 - Opera Mini Doesn't work  at all .

3 - Some Time when somebody call me it give him a message like it switch off   but it currently still working .

4 -  when i use Internet it make restart .

5 -  sometime when i try to search for WLAN it take too much time without any result .

6 - Sometimes Ovi Store and Communities Doesn't   work but sometimes it's work perfectly .

7 - for some reason i can't understand what it is but some time it work for some web site but other time it's give " url not available  "

8 -  freezing sometimes for no reason at all .

So Please tell me how i can work with this kind of phone ??? and what i have to do with it ???

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kimc

Hi can any one help my nokia c3-00 is saying widget contains errors reload or try again later ?           thanks

Please use plain text.
Sage
shazir

Kimc, when downlaoding these apps did you check for compatibility? I am not a fan of much 3rd party apps but have downloaded some which were "recommended" for C3-00. So ensure that when you're searching for apps always select the "recommended" tab so that only compatible ones will be visible. AFAIK Ovi allows downloads of non-compatible ones too so you need to play smart. Also try whether you are updated on the latest firmware (note that updates depends on region/carrier). Good luck :smileyhappy:

Pls click the green star at left if you find my post useful.
C3-00 V07.20 Devices since 1999 Motorolla A130 ETACS, MicroTAC ETACS, M3788, Accompli 008, C200 Nokia RinGoIII (NHX-7A) ETACS, 7250i, 3210, 5210, 6030, 3230, 2300, 2310, 3110c, 6300 Ericsson KF788 TDMA, A1018s Sony Ericsson K510 Samsung SGH-600, C210, GT-C3200 Blackberry 7130g
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rohandixit

hey.....i had buy a nokia c3...bt itz ovi store and mail aaps. is nat working.itz not working since i had buy it..plz rlpy

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
paritosh_57

i am update my phone but i cnt use ovi store... other fution is working proparly except ovi store... plz let ne help

Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Hi,

Please update the phone with the newest available sw by checking from the link below:

http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/device-software-update/can-i-update

Please remember to backup your phone with Nokia Ovi Suite.

http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/nokia-ovi-suite/compatibility-and-download

Br

Mahayv

Please use plain text.
izzy10906

same with me :/

when i go into ovi store on my phone it says you have to dowload the update so i do and then its like error this link is unavailable :/

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Alvanie

Same with me!..this is one of my problem with my nokiaC3-00..im getting **bleep** of this! Im trying to open my ovi store but still didnt work but i already signed up to My Nokia..what should i do?plzzz.. help me to access my ovi store.
Please use plain text.
fukoy

Nokia C3 - Ovi Store "Conflicting applications Show items, yes or no?"

"yes" it shows blank page as in all white

I just encountered this problem after i installed the latest software for nokia c3 which is version 08.63....is there any solution for this? I hope somebody would help me with this problem...

all of my application is from ovi store...so i really need the ovi store application, plus i already restart the phone and also tried the restore function...

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Go to store.ovi.mobi via your default browser and redownload ovi store application again.
It asks for replace press yes and keep data press no.
Now new ovi store app should work.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Advisor
thedman123

i tried that but i cant see the link or the download from ovi store (www.store.ovi.mobi)

can u copy paste a direct link from which i can download directly??

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
burun007

tyy
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mohdabulhassan

with me with the version 8.65 it is writing confliciting apps! And when i click details there isn't any other app! Only one Ovi Store app!  

!!@@@Mohd@@@!!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mohdabulhassan

I have the same issue! please help! It is a wrong alert with the new versions!

!!@@@Mohd@@@!!
Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)
jakivi

Hi,

Have you tried to update or replace store client from Menu > Applications > Extras > Collection > scroll down to Store and select Options > Update version?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ZoZ_2010

Worked for me. :smileyhappy:

Also if you want to use your wlan with the store here I found the answer:

http://www.nokia.com.hk/support-en/product-support/nokia-c3-00/faq

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
theghostemad

hi i have nokia c3-00 i updated it to the lastest software available it is v 08.70 but  suddenly ovi store is not working and it recomended an update , i tried updating it but it shows to me this( packet data connection not available) i tried to download it from  phone browser it did not worked , also tried to download it from ovi store on pc and it did not work also because it is not available there please help quickly

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
COVENANT

hi my ovi store is not working, i cant acess it, it will load and close, what can i do, how do i fix it. U advise will be greatly appreciated
Please use plain text.