Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C3-00 unable to install Software Updates

Registered Member
jendal2010

Nokia C3-00 unable to install Software Updates

I would just like to ask if anyone can help me with the error I encountered when installing the Nokia Software Updater for my Nokia C3-00. It says below error:

Configuration Error:

Nokia Software Updater has detected a configuration error. For more help, click here.

I find it so awkward that my phone has big font on displays and it can be read by anyone. I thought of installing the latest software but I have no success in doing so. Can anyone help me how this error can be solved. Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
GEPAL

Re: Nokia C3-00 unable to install Software Updates

Punjabi fonts
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mmzq

[ Edited ]

possible problems:

check if your phone was detected properly by your PC & that appropriate drivers were installed (you should be able to see nokia c3-00 or something like that in your device mgr).

firmware corruption: backup your data onto a memory card & hard reset your phone (*#7370#). after the phone restarts, before you do anything, try updating your firmware with nokia software updater.

in all cases, ensure you have the latest version of nokia software updater.

---------------------------------
Nokia E71, E72
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
k_muthu

Hi, I am also facing the same issue described initially...

Just to give more details, I am using Windows 7 in my laptop and I got the mobile last week (26th Jan 2011 to be precise).. and I have tried hard resetting of the mobile... Not sure there is some network configuration problem in my laptop....

I tried updating from my office system which runs on Windows XP.. and I was able to go thru the next screens.. but eventually was not able to complete the firmware updation process...

I have tried updating from the mobile itself using the following option, Menu > Setting > Phone > Phone Updates > Download phone software... No luck here also..

Pls suggest...

Thanks in advance....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
SyedHassan

[ Edited ]

Hi i update my C3-00 Mobile Software version bu Nokia PC Suit now keypad button functions are changed.. how to fix it back like (?) if shifted form its button to z with holding shift button and (?) button is now performing function of (.) dot.. kindly help me regarding this problem..

*note; removed private information. Posting this to a public forum is not advised.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aniljnt151984

Internet problem & keyped problem in my nokia mobile c3-00
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Norhise2012

Cannot install soflware nokia c3
Please use plain text.
Registered Member