Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia C3 Firmware

Counsellor

Nokia C3 Firmware

what is the latest firmware version available for nokia c3? (RM-614)

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Re: Nokia C3 Firmware

Hi 4477,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Nokia forum.

The latest software release for C3-00 is 08.70.  You can check via this link and update it if needed.

Hope this helps and feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,
Pfrancoise

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Registered Member

i was looking for a newer firmware for nokia c3 . my current firmware is v08.71

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

[ Edited ]

0830 wrote:

i was looking for a newer firmware for nokia c3 . my current firmware is v08.71

Check if your phone has an available software update. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/asha-software-update/

Note: Update availability may vary depending on the phone's variant, country, product code and service provider. 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos