Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C3 GPRS Prob

Advisor
viruwifi

Nokia C3 GPRS Prob

recently i bought nokia c3 mobile phone...
i have some problem using internet service on my mobile..
I am using Airtel Network...
and i actived Mobile office to surf the net...but in my Web Settings->Configuration Setting->Acounts it only show "Airtel Live" Access point as i want to use Mobile Office so i need 'Mobile Office" Access Point it shows on Settings->Configuration->Preferred Access point...n if i select Mobile Office as a preferred access point still Web Browser use 'Airtel Live" access point which cost me per kb...n i recharged for mobile office to surf net on mob...but Nokia C3 Cant help me to do that...m using other sim but the problem is same...Can any one help me? Or Nokia Software Developer Take a look on this forum???please... i know its S40 Series mobile but atleast u have to give option to select which access point ll use to surf the net not only one access point, all option must be avaible for selection...
n when i am use WLAN for net browsing & open ovi store to download app...the website open through WLAN but contains use GPRS to download app...can anyone please help me to shortout this prob???

Please use plain text.
Professor
pudu

Re: Nokia C3 GPRS Prob

delete all accesspoints/configuratios.
Ask your sp new setting
Save them but not activate as a defualt
Goto configuration setting
Default configuration-
Select mobile office
Activate in all aplication-
Yes
Done

Hope this will help you
Good luck
Please use plain text.
Advisor
viruwifi

i did the same...

but i cant receive the configuration setting on ma cell...

it wont allowed to download configuration setting

Please use plain text.
Sage
chromecat

The solution posted by bejcziarnold might help you: link

Nokia Lumia 520 3046.0000.1329.2001 RM-914
Nokia Asha 302 V15.09 22-05-13 RM-813
Please use plain text.
KetanDabhi

just delete your all airtel settings and request for Mobile office Settings by sending Massage( MO to 52576).

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
param_sall

My Service Provider Is BSNL. I Ask For Setting. They Send Me All BSNL GPRS Settings. I Save All Of Them. I Can Access Internet Only By Using CellOnePortal or BSNL Live. But I Cant Access Opera And Other Servies that avilable in my phone. I cant Access ORKUT. It Gives Invaild URL. I Try Every Posible Setting But i m fail to access all the servies avilable in my phn..i can only use Internet Explorer. Tell Me The Solution To use my Facebook, Orkut and mail Function Thought my GPRS.......Plz

Please use plain text.
Professor
pudu

in your configuration setting activate ”bsnlnet” as your defualt access point. Celloneportal and bsnllive have limited access to the internet

Bsnlnet will give you full access to any site.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
SSAKS

I cant see "mobile office" in Default configuration. I have only "Personal config in it.

I am using Reliance SIM

Please help me I have the same issue.

Thanks/Ajay

Please use plain text.
Professor
pudu

call your operetor to send new setting/accesspoint to your phone. Sine mobileoffice in meant for airtel subscriber, you have to get other setting from reliance(would be different)
Please use plain text.
HazZa92

I deleted all access points and it works fine on WLAN but when i try to watch a vid on youtube it wont stream it and it says check connection settings and this is because it says there are no settings found and it says contact your service provider. If i get new settings im afraid it will cost me money when i use WLAN again.
HELP ME PLEASE GUYS
Please use plain text.