Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C3 PDF Reader

Advisor
kotog

Nokia C3 PDF Reader

I am looking to purchase a new cellphone. The Nokia C3 seems to fulfill almost all my requirements. However, I am unable to confirm if it can read PDF files, either out-of-the-box or by installing an app. Ability to read PDF files, albeit casually, is one of my requirements.

Please clarify if it is possible to read PDF files in the Nokia C3 cellphone?

If apps need to be installed to do so, then please let me know of some freeware to do the same.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
aehdee

Re: Nokia C3 PDF Reader

I think it can, http://store.ovi.com/content/2579
havent tried it because its not available in my country.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
kotog

Can't install it mate :smileyhappy:

Would be able to use only Free apps - have no money :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
aehdee

hi mate,
heres a free app, http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/293149/
tested it and it worked. but, images cant be viewed. even table styles cant be viewed.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
kotog

Thanks.

Was going through the comments - people were asking for the activation code. Do they send the activation code for free & if yes, how fast did they send you the activation code?

Will it be able to handle a 69MB file?

If, as you said, it worked on the Nokia C3, then it should suit my needs.

Though images & table viewing in the pdf is not that important, ability to do that too would be awesome
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
aehdee

Nope, The link I posted didnt ask for any activation code. I havent tried opening a 69mb file but will do so, Ill notify you soon.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
kotog

thanks, please try it and let us know if it worked out
Please use plain text.
Advisor
kotog

did you try reading a big PDF file on your C3?

Were you successful in reading it

Also, are you able to connect to your wifi network using the C3? Google seems to suggest that a lot of people are unable to use its wifi feature

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
adas2118

wi-fi works fine.tried and tested(more than 100 times till today) information!!

Please use plain text.
musica

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hayri

kotog wrote:

I am looking to purchase a new cellphone. The Nokia C3 seems to fulfill almost all my requirements. However, I am unable to confirm if it can read PDF files, either out-of-the-box or by installing an app. Ability to read PDF files, albeit casually, is one of my requirements.

Please clarify if it is possible to read PDF files in the Nokia C3 cellphone?

If apps need to be installed to do so, then please let me know of some freeware to do the same.

Thanks

Please use plain text.