Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C3 WiFi !

Registered Member
power_8383

Nokia C3 WiFi !

[ Edited ]

Hello guys,

I am experiencing very slow internet speed on Nokia C3.
I am connected to internet through C3's  WiFi and I am on 4mbps plan.(using DNA-A211 modem)

What could be the problem ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
power_8383

Re: Nokia C3 WiFi !

Good to see so many replies in just 4 days. :smileyhappy:
Thanks a lot guys.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
noki_c3_01

power_8383:

I would reply. Unfortunately, I don't own a Nokia C3. I have a Nokia C3-01 (touch and type).

Try turning off and then turning on the phone, and then try out the internet.

If that doesn't work, consider upgrading software, but I wouldn't recommend it since people on these discussions have had issues with upgrading.

Also check the WiFi. Maybe there's a bad connection caused by the router.
My Nokia C3-01 Software details:

V 05.60
06-10-10
RM-640
(c) Nokia

Found this by: Menu>Settings>Phone>Phone updates>Curr. sw details
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
power_8383

Everything is perfectly fine at my side.

I have tried all possible solutions.

Yes, even I heard that many ppl are having problems with latest firmware.

Anyways, thanks for your reply.

Please use plain text.
sbristol21

I just got my c3 phone the other day and I see that there is no WIFI listed under connectivity. No updates offered either current version V 03.65. I see that there are newer updates and according to my manual I am also suppose to have WIFI.

Scott A Bristol
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
azmi880

nokia c3 doesnt support 4mb connection same prob was with me.....try 1mb connection and u will have a great fun using c3 wifi its amazing...but not 4mb...1mb...remember

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kalvinb52

[ Edited ]

for Sbristol:  Some of the ATT branded phones sold in the US (Walmart AT&T GoPhones) don't include Wi-Fi. I think it's locked out in firmware and but the C3 hardware is the same, but not sure. That could be why it won't let you upgrade to the latest (8.63) firmware.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
sidd913

I have BSNL 4Mbps plan,and the net is very fast...
Please use plain text.