Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C3 not recognized as an audio device (BT)

dfgarcia

Nokia C3 not recognized as an audio device (BT)

Hello y'all!

Well, i've got a big problem with my c3-00 phone.

That's it: When an audio device is connected to my car audio, the symbol ♪ appears, telling me that not only a PHONE device is connected, but also an audio device, so that I can make calls and also listen to music (in 2 different sources: one for calls (BT Phone channel)and other for mp3 (BT Audio device) < this one with a real good audio).

I connected my nokia c3 to this car audio but it wasnt recognized as an audio device, only as a phone and the symbol ♪ didn't appear. That is, I CAN play songs, but the audio quality is horrible, trashy, as if it was a phone call (cuz it will use the bt phone source, not the bta device). But when i connect any other phone, the audio plays normally.

I got the c3 connected to my PC and it was also recognized as a phone (and also a modem) BUT NOT as an audio device.

Any solutions?

Thank you =)

Please use plain text.
dfgarcia

Re: Nokia C3 not recognized as an audio device (BT)

I forgot to tell you: Firmware 8.63 (latest)
Please use plain text.
dfgarcia

Re: Nokia C3 not recognized as an audio device (BT)

nothing at all?
Please use plain text.