- Music player sometimes does not play a track that I listened to last time.
- If you use many applications sis is hanging on the phone (in 6120 this is not observed)
- sometimes a smartphone for a long time thinking if you have a lot of applications, memory card 4GB
- When you put the phone on silent mode, the sound in the chamber remains
from another post:
Hi, I've just found 2 bugs in the firmware. 1. When you press right button in the inbox while reading sms then you go to the next sms. Now, when you try to back to previous sms by left button, it appears but there are only two lines of text. You must exit inbox and enter it again to read whole sms. 2. Sometimes the sound and vibrations are completly disabled, even if you have turn them on. You must restart the phone. I want someone, who can do that, to inform people responsible for the firmware and ask them to fix those problems. Greetings.
@chanchan05, stop **bleep**ing! Try to reinstall your mind.
Everybody knows that nokia C5 needs the new firmware to fix a lot of things. NOKIA WE ARE WAITING. TREAT US SERIOUSLY!
chanchan05, Please stop the "nokia doesn't monitor this forum" parroting. There are nokia people here with little icons that show up right next to their names. Enough already.
By the way, the C5-00 has turned out to be a great little phone with their most recent firmware fixes. There are a few bugs left, will be interesting to see if they get fixed
I too am on this version of software and have seen a huge improvement since I first bought this phone.
I now have a phone which works stably for weeks at a time. I constantly use Bluetooth, 3G (maps, browsing, internet radio, traffic data, email), sms and voice.
I havent seen any of the problems listed above in my day2day use. What started out (on a very early version of the software) as a completely un-useable phone with constant lock ups, has now (several software versions later) turned into a very good phone indeed.
I've just returned from a trip to the states where I`ve not had to restart the phone in my entire 3 week visit......
Kudos to Nokia for fixing the firmware, all these Iphone and android people can keep their touchscreen rubbish because I`m more than happy with my C5-00 !!!!
i dont know if there is already a post about this. but i faced this problem after i update my nokia c5-00 to the version 062.001
the problem is.
in my phone>menu>gallery>images&videos>All(or any other like captured,downloaded etc)
all of the picture and videos thumbnails stick to wrong ones.. that is when i am openning a picture looking its thumbnail, then i found that it is not that picture, its different one. same happening to videos also... and images and videos are in right order( i.e according to captured date) but there thumbnails are not right , for simplicity.. suppose i have the picture taken in order = A B C D E.
when i opened gallery.. it shows E C A D B but the sequene is still right,, when i am clicking 'B' its openning 'E'
i hope any one can understand my problem..and if so pls tell me the sollution.
and i reinstall it three times after that error
1. FM operation is still very unstable (as in version 32.010). It seemed to be improved for some time after the update, but is not.
2. Bluetooth connection to TomTom Navi is still not connecting after the C5 was operated with earphones.
For both of the problems c5 has to be rebooted to get rid of the problem.
3. After a crash on FM operation, on power up the phone hangs after vibrating. It is necessary to remove the battery, then it will work "normally".
4. Battery life is very much shortened by SHUTTING OFF!!! When touching the battery after a while when the phone is shut off, it is really warm!!!
With the everlasting FM-problem and all the other stuff, there is one conclusion:
Nokia is no longer a quality supplier for phones.