Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia C5-00 Serious problems! Help.

Counsellor

Nokia C5-00 Serious problems! Help.

There is a serios ptoblem with the phone lock.

- if I try to set a phone lock password the device is restarting

- if I try to lock the phone with the default password 12345 is restarting

- the restore all original phone settings is not working

- the hard reset is not working *#7370# (I think that is not working because is restarting every time when I type the phone lock password)

-if I switch off the phone I can't call, I get this message "Emergency calls only" and I have full signal, I have to use *#7370# to restart the phone then I can call, but is not resetting the device to defaults everyting is the same.

When I turn on the device I don't see/hear the nokia hands/sound

I have reinstaled the software and nothing happen everyting is the same.

Nokia C5-00

RM-645

Software: 032.010

Custom version: 032.010.304.01

Anyone know what to do?

Thanks

Counsellor

Re: Nokia C5-00 Serious problems! Help.

I have reinstaled all the updates from nokia suite and the phone is working now.

I have found on the internet that there is a new version of software for nokia c5-00  062.001, but on nokia suite I see the old one 032.010.

Anyone know how to get 062.001, or it is not official?

Sage
torchaj

Try opening ur device manager and checking for new updates...
Dial *#0000# for the device manager to open up and in options check for updates.
But b4 doing this make sure u have a gprs or data plan activated..!!!!
Proud owner of Nokia's C6-01, N8, 701, Lumia 800 and Google Nexus Prime..!!!
Patience is a virtue, reaping fruits of Wisdom..!!!
Arjun Paliath,
India
Counsellor

What about by nokia suite?

Advisor
itsmeaniketjain

yes sometimes it happens that there are updates not available on nokia suite so use ovi suite or just dial *#0000# u will know the latest firmware for ur phone but update software from pc only because updating from phone doesn't always help
ani