Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C5-03 Touch not working

Registered Member
pranav2208

Nokia C5-03 Touch not working

I am extremely fed up with my Nokia Phone as the touch is not working properly. Touching the screen always selects the wrong icons. Left side of the screen is not working at all. 

How expensive would be the repair? Is this a common problem with this model?

Did not expect this to happen with a Nokia Product. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Re: Nokia C5-03 Touch not working

Its not at all a common problem. Only Nokia Care can estimate the cost of repair after looking at the hardware which needs to be replaced.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
JohnGeorgeP

I've buought Nokia C5-03 on Aug 22, 2011 and a week back, same problem started on my phone as well. Just after expiry of the 1yr warrenty. Is there any kind of troubleshooting which i could do or have to get the touchscreen replaced? I contacted a local store and they said replacing the touch screen is the only solution. However, sad that its just out of warrenty.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
adamlobo

[ Edited ]

I have heard many people complaining about the same I too was the one was not able to correct it,so I recently changed my phone even the repairing centers cannot help me out.

delivery jobs

Please use plain text.