Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C5 Device dead Problem

sameer_abreeze

Nokia C5 Device dead Problem

Hello,

I was Having Problem with my camera, it wasnot opening. So I went to nokia care, they told me that after updation the problem may resolve. But After updation my device Became dead, then they told me it will cost 850 Rs to solve the problem.

So I gave them my device but after spending 1 month, they told me that, the device have board problem and need to replace the board, it will cost 3359 Rs to solve this problem.

I am shocked after hearing this much cost, my mobile is now out of warranty and it is dead now.

I am not ready to spend this much of money, so I told them that I don't want to solve my camera problem just start my dead device, but they are saying that you have to spend this much money and need to change the board without that my device will not start.

I don't know how to do??? A small camera problem is now causing me a lot of trouble.

Plz, Anybody HELP ME !!!!!!! Tell me what to do??????

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Nokia C5 Device dead Problem

Your device is out of warranty so you have to pay,this goes for any product issued with a warranty.
You may ask here http://europe.nokia.com/support/contact-us
but you will get the same answer.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
abhijain3183

I have bought Nokia C5:00 two year ago... after purchasing phone I have to face many problem with this phone and I carry this mobile to nokia care they asked me to send my phone to their main service centre which will take around 30-45 days.

However, the software has been updated by them. 

around 15 days ago my phone completely dead and no more recovery of my personal data is possible.

It is not a single case I have searched with my freind, collegue, relatives, and on web and noticed that after 1-2 year almost all newly launched model of nokia get same problem.

It may be marketing stratege of the Nokia that to custmer buy new model of their newly launch product.

Finaly I have decided not to buy any product of Nokia.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Thanks for sharing that...

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
skilletlol

guys i bought nokia c3-00 but when i open my ovi it tells me preparing ur account then it says operation failed and i cant update my store what should i do please help me :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi skilletlol,

Welcome to the Forum.

Is your internet connection working fine?

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.