Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C6_00 has more problems after latest update ...

Counsellor
RamyLora

Nokia C6_00 has more problems after latest update (v.20.0.042)

Nokia *C6_00* have more problems after latest update the S.W. like :

1-It is still hanging ...

2-When u use Camera and take photo .. Then delete the picture > it says : Camera already in use.

3-When u use camera many times and close it then open the (Photos) it says > Memory full .. close some applecations.

4-when u lock the phone with lock key and still press on it > the phone will open again :smileyindifferent: !!!.

5-Battery runs out quickly .

6-when u use camera to Vedio it is hanging alot.. when u make it in Memory card.

7-Camera resolution is very bad.

8-The viberation also is very bad.

9-Touch is more slow .

10-Voice of the phone is very low when u ex: open song .

11-When u connect the phone in PC. u find problems in that .

12-Bluetooth is very slow and bad.

Finally : Please Moderators or Employee can help me and all users cuz we are very sad and we are very annoyed cuz of this phone...

Tell us what should we do now ?

we dont want to lose our mony in a bad phone like this .

Please dont Ignore that :smileyhappy:

Thanx..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
RamyLora

Re: Nokia C6_00 has more problems after latest update (v.20.0.042)

Where R u Nokia Employee ??
Why u ignore ur costumers ?
i*ll never buy Nokia again :@
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Nikunj_Maru

RamyLora wrote:
Where R u Nokia Employee ??
Why u ignore ur costumers ?
i*ll never buy Nokia again :@

I had the same issue with the phone too.. took it to the Nokia Care Center and they replaced my phone.My phone has the latest update too (v.20.0.042).. However, I am not facing any of the issue that you have described. However, my previous phone was extremely bad, used to hang intermittently

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
RamyLora

sure ??

NCC will replace all Nokia C6 Mobiles ??

I cant beleive that .... cuz i went there and they didnt help me well .. they only Made update to the SW only ,,,,, :smileyindifferent:

So now what should i do ?

i will sell it cheap and lose my money ?

or what ????

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
leonf777

[ Edited ]

video what confirm the error in the phone:

FUI

1) Camera problem with delete images rigth after make shoot (when delete button is enabled alreay)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdfcSIOPwS4

2) problem with wrong return to topic element OVI store
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCkMO6I1xJk

3) bug with diable vibration after connect charging cable - stupid "feature" - nokia confirm stupid this feature that it's not hase use reason (official nokia care try say that "supposedly-cable vibration may damage the connector" - LOL=)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PYM9oexfDE

4) e-mail widget automatic connection always confirm request (in settings set without request ) - it is shocking when continuously supplied if requested update the mailbox every 10 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEI1XP52BY4

5) Problem with connect to operator network after lost connection during incoming call
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRs9PLtTMhQ

also i have bug (appeared on 20.0.042) with screen update -

- a have recieve sms - open from main home screen by allert message

- i create perlay to this sms, write text and send

- rigth after push send i push to back button and then exit button and i have one second or more hot updated half screen...

nokia we want good working devices and not cheat!!!
The modification C6-00 to C6-01 it's only fix your errors... wy we must pay again for your errors???
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
RamyLora

Yaaaaa U R Right ......... But Now : Who will help us ?? :smileysad: Nokia Not here

Im so sad cuz of this bad phone

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Hi RamyLora,

Nokia Support Discussions is a peer-to-peer troubleshooting and support forum. If you wish to make your feelings known to Nokia directly, we recommend you to contact us via your local Nokia Careline.

You may use the link below to see your local Nokia Careline:

www.nokia.com

Kind regards,

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
leonf777

[ Edited ]

RamyLora wrote:

Yaaaaa U R Right ......... But Now : Who will help us ?? :smileysad: Nokia Not here

Im so sad cuz of this bad phone

all this defects with video was been sended to Nokia Care and some think already resended to developers teams... now we have only wait arain... :smileysad:

Please post to here all what you found on your device artefacts or some thinks and if you can please  record to video and publish here (also write to Nokia Care after confirm any body here this artefact or defect) - Only this way can help make better our C6-00

Thanks to all... ("This is Jon Conor" - joke:smileyvery-happy:)

The modification C6-00 to C6-01 it's only fix your errors... wy we must pay again for your errors???
Please use plain text.
rocky1303

Hi ppl Im plannin to buy a new mobile got confused wit 3 options...1.Nokia c6, Nokia x6 and Sony mini pro.........Wat say u ppl???

Please use plain text.
Contributor
rey_c6

Hope Nokia developers solve these problems. I bought Nokia c6 and I fond a lot of bugs and I'm very disapointed on Nokia products.. 

I can't open another applications coz it always says "Memory full. close some applecations." even if I already close all the runnng apps.

Please solve these bugs.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
leonf777

rey_c6 wrote:

Hope Nokia developers solve these problems. I bought Nokia c6 and I fond a lot of bugs and I'm very disapointed on Nokia products.. 

I can't open another applications coz it always says "Memory full. close some applecations." even if I already close all the runnng apps.

Please solve these bugs.

Very interested deffect... Can you write more detail about this problem? - for first loock like memory leaks...

plese write step by step for reproduce this deffect to write here and to nokia care on web site "Support - Ask to nokia..."

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
bj_mandia

I have a Nokia C6-00 with the latest version v.20.0.042 but so far I haven't encountered any problems you guys are discussing here.

Let us be reminded that not all Nokia C6-00 are manufactured at a single pace. Like other electronic devices, some of the units would have defects, but that doesn't mean that all of its kind are all defective.

And it is clear to us that the problems have been all software-related, wherein with series of software releases, would solve GRADUALLY the problems customers are experiencing. (Take note of N97, which took more than 3 software releases before being a rock-solid device.)

I think the reason why many people complains about the C6-00 is because the device doesn't work in congruence with their expectations, but for me, I enjoy using this one because this is my choice.

"Always at the edge"
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
leonf777

[ Edited ]

new bugs on 20.0.042... still search... :smileywink:

video what confirm the error in the phone:

FUI

1) screen lags for call screen when no pictures for contact and other screen lags

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shOD-0d7oxE

- select contact for call that have a picture - call you can see the picture of contact... end call

- select contact for call that does not have a picture - call you can see the screen lags(black rectange artefact)...
also if make fast replay to sms or other fast switch windows during send sms or e-mail you can see some a screen lags (visible part of the main screen instead of the current window)

2) nothing seriously but too interested camera application defect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoZi7RKJh-E

- turn on accelerometer (enable sensors and auto rotate screen)
- turn on camera on the phone and switch to photo mode
- get the stable picture for shoot and rotate the phone body (like you change landscape or portain mode)
- you can see as on video how camera slowdown when the accelerometer begins to rotate the screen...
if move left-rigth, up-down - no slowdown...
this is slowdown only in photo mode - in video mode no slowdown...
ALSO Camera application does not full exit and still use SDRAM after push to exit... BUT next run not faster than first!!! IF is not faster for that use so precious SDRAM and battery power???

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
leonf777

new defects on 20.0.042

Camera application arain (disappears buttons after add new video to mms)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCRAqDY4gT4

1) Open Messages Application
2) Create new MMS message - Insert video new (from camera)...
3) After make new video from MMS create the video mode in camera application has defects with show camera application buttons (disappear) and no way to fix - the buttons in video mode camera application disappear even after reload the phone... =(
- open camera application switch to video mode and after few seconds buttons "exit" and "settings" disappear... switch to photo mode and buttons show... switch again to video and again buttons disappear - some times disappear the "red dot" (start record) and "light" buttons

P.S.

Nokia it's cool when we purchase 300-400 Euro for the smartphone with so much bugs and no ways for fix...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
leonf777

leonf777 wrote:

new defects on 20.0.042

3) After make new video from MMS create the video mode in camera application has defects with show camera application buttons (disappear) and no way to fix - the buttons in video mode camera application disappear even after reload the phone... =(
- open camera application switch to video mode and after few seconds buttons "exit" and "settings" disappear... switch to photo mode and buttons show... switch again to video and again buttons disappear - some times disappear the "red dot" (start record) and "light" buttons

P.S.

Nokia it's cool when we purchase 300-400 Euro for the smartphone with so much bugs and no ways for fix...

can any body confirm this deffect that not repeat after

soft reset(*#7780#) or re-update last firmware???

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
blackcod3

Hi,..

We are all sad of that problems, i also want to add my problem with c6-00 device, and wanna know if any one here faced that problem or not please..

the problem occured too after updating to latest firmware 20.0.42, (in touch mode) on selecting dialer from home screen then options then open keyboard and trying to switch between letters it doesn't respond at all

ex:

if i wanna write bbb

it printing aaaa continously and don't switch to b or c and the same for all other buttons !!!

what a very bad and annoying problem !!

please i wanna know if any one faced that problem or not ?

and hope any one helps me if he has the solution or even a way to uninstall that **bleep** firmware 20.0.42 and returning back again to the main firmware 11.0.29,,

thanks for all

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
blackcod3

Any body here ?>

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
leonf777

leonf777 wrote:

leonf777 wrote:

new defects on 20.0.042

P.S.

can any body confirm this deffect that not repeat after

soft reset(*#7780#) or re-update last firmware???

This is defect can be resolved:

1. Soft reset the phone with a dial combination * # 7780 # (no data is lost), the standard lock code - 12345.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
naeemi

want to buy new phone

hey guyzz i want 2 buy nokia c6...........wat u all say.....whether its gud.or not.........

Please use plain text.
Sage
sudhakar35

Re: want to buy new phone

Go ahead and buy. Do not believe those idiots who simply criticize this phone without the common sense of going to Nokia care and get it rectified.
Please use plain text.