Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Nokia C6-00 is hanging a lot

Counsellor
bananaproduct

*** We know that developers @ Nokia are working hardly to sort out the problem soon ***

yeah ...really seams that they are working hardly :smileyvery-happy:

a bufgix that takes that long looks more like

*no idea what the root cause is*

*too much root causes*

*unsolvable problem - how do we tell it the customers*

guys, you choose - don't drop the dead brick in your hand - better claim your money

Counsellor
ad_k

Please Nokia, please reply, dont be quite. If this mobile has any software / hardware issue do not hesitate to admit that. And Inform your customer care how to solve that problem.

Counsellor
radox

C5-00 has exactly the same problems, as I mentioned in my topic. You are right that Nokia must finally reveal what the fabric defect in the C-series is!!!
Counsellor
wizacvolk

@legal_advsr sir, unfortunately it's been 19 days i bought it on very first day in India, i am the first customer who were freaking eager to buy this cell in my city, so i can't return them back now, i didn't knew about this act otherwise i would have been replaced it with my money and would have bought samsung :smileysad:

You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough ...!

Counsellor
wizacvolk

[ Edited ]

I got Few more bugs in this cell,

1. when i use ON-SCREEN KEYBOARD (touch screen pad) and when i try to reach to very first line in typed matter, the TEXTS GET FROZEN. also there is problem in copy & pasting by the same aforementioned Via.

For me the Cell get hang up quite less (like One or two times in a day) since i changed from 2 GB to 8 GB Micro sd card, but i can't  regret that this is a Hang ever King.

2. RAM of this Cell is Exact 121 MB (128MB) (i know it's gadget trend), Though i have also HANDS-ON other NOKIA Cells having 128MB RAM, but as i Observed, this Cell eat freaking 60% - 70% RAM WHILE BOOTUP. so we only get 30 to 50 MB free RAM of it, & the CELL get freeze if we use 2 OR 3 LITTLE TASKS AT A TIME IN THIS NOKIA C6-00,

3. I GET WHITE FROZEN SCREEN IF I OPEN

MENU > Settings > Application mgr. > Installation files.

4. THE HOME SCREEN E-MAIL WIDGET HAS A BUG,

we can't connect or synchronize OVI MAIL, (rest work okay)

So, my humble request to NOKIA Team to do HARD WORK ON THEIR NOKIA C6-00 Product with full speed, and get their CREDITS BACK...

"PLEASE DON'T RELEASE A BUGFULL S/W AGAIN without working on it's total sides."

Thank you,

Regards!

Rahul Wagh

Address Removed. Sent PM to user.

We have removed your address as it is unwise to post such personal information in the discussion board. This is for your safety and privacy.

Cheers!

Counsellor
wizacvolk

One More Bug i found that, it's Sensor does not work properly, some sensoric applications won't work as they work with other Cells.

Contributor
puneetpost

i bought this mobile from my hard earned money . nokia ppl plz return my money. every body is laughing on me & teasing me as i boasted them about c6. software v11.0.029. soft ver.11-8-10 custom ver11.0.029.c01.01model c6-oo rm-612

Contributor
Zorro_PL

Hi again folks!

I have some good and bad news

Good news is that I replace my c6 to new one.

Despite fact that the Software ver is the same (11.0.029) EVERYTHING works fine.

I run through many tests to provoke c6 to freeze (for example by locking and unlocking phone veeeryy fast continually 30 times) but nothing happens.

Even I work hard on this smartphone since yesterday and phone respond quickly and doesn`t freeze anytime.

Bad news is that  I think the problem is not in 11.0.029...

Shop, where I bought it allow me to replace to another one. Additionaly I talk with dealer about this phone. He told me that through period of 2 months they sold 20 phones and only one was with freezing problem.

So, maybe it will be better for You to replace phone to other one, when it is possible.

Good luck :smileytongue:

Counsellor
HoSDo

this is the confirm to what I was thinking...

Contributor
iosula

same probleme on my c5 phone :smileysad:(

kuismpe

Hello from Finland again!

Can you others please confirm, if the replacement of the cell is the answer to your problems as Zorro_PL mentioned. If that will be the solution let us all send our useless units back to Nokia via retailers!

Sage
pdab

Hello all,

My phone froze after 2 days of use... when I was in an important telecon with a customer!

I still believe this is a software issue, the number of incidents of phone freeze got reduced after I started using 4GB external memory.

am Hoping Nokia won't let us down.. Again, please use these forums to convey the issues at hand. I'm not sure if my Nokia priority dealer will replace the set, Nokia can you please help?

on a lighter vein, some one can develop an OVI game for C6 with a title - guess when your C6 will hang ... :smileytongue:

Registered Member
Ljean

@Zorro_PL

I got the same case as you!

As I said, i bought the phone in HongKong shop the 1st October.

On the first day, it was hanging a lot.

Then I changed it 1 week later, after that, the phone works properly!

And according to the shop, they haven't not met this kind of hanging problem with previous customer of C6!

So I worry that it will be an hardware problem...

Advisor
wasimansari

Dear All

AM Facing the same issue since last 10 days , to be honest visiting service center ended up in just wasting time.

I would request you all the people who are suffering from such issue to unite and file a petition , Lets see if this can help us in replacement of the faulty piece with new one.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/nokiac6/

Contributor
legal_advsr

If you have noticed the phone is not working as it ment to be but after two days of purchase then you can submit the phone to the company's care point regarding the issue of malfunctioning. If they repair or replace and you have nothing to complain about your repaired or replaced phone then it's ok. But if they can not repair nor they replace your product then you can also lodge a complain as they have void the warranty terms & conditions with you. Go ahead contact with any "Consumer Rights Act." related legal advisor and they will help you regarding your issue.

Counsellor
ad_k

I think no nokia people is listening to us here. They are even stopped giving reply via email.  What they are waiting for God knows.

I am very very disappointed by nokia's service. If there is any hardware problem there must be a solution. Why nokia isn't circulating the solution to their care centers? One bulk email will serve the purpose. 

Customer care just takes our phone, keeps it for few hours / days and returns our phone back. The problem persists. When you complain nokia about this, they will say visit another care center. What a game they are playing with us and with our money.

What else we can say about this?

Ajit1974

How can I find Product Code?

I also have the same hanging problem.

Counsellor
pavelpavel

As You can guess I've got the same problem. I've sent my phone to Nokia Care and they said that's hardware problem... I'm waiting for week and nothing. There's many people with working (OK) c6, that also suggest hardware problems... On polish forums there's a lot of people with negative opinions about nokia service. Maybe it's not true but one guy is writing that his phone (NOT C6) was 6 months in repair (several times) with the same problem... They only reinstall software - but as You know with c6 it's not working... I always had nokia (and whole my family), but this time it's the last time!!!! I don't believe in software fix... It doesn't look good - seriously. Hard earned money for nothing...

Contributor
SGill

laitos, waiting to hear from u...  give us something to pen our hopes on!

Counsellor
Nikunj_Maru

I dont know if this helps.. However, on someone's advice, I went and replaced my SIM Card with a new one and after that the phone has stopped freezing up.. Will monitor the behaviour and post back with updates but so far so good!

Hope this ends the annoying behaviour of the phone.