Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C7 Dead after turn off, never turn on

yusripp

Nokia C7 Dead after turn off, never turn on

Help me with this problem. I've bring the phone to shop and they sent to nokia care but after i got home. the problem arise again. Now i've been disconnect about 2 days.

The phone would not turn on anymore.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
milesh

Re: Nokia C7 Dead after turn off, never turn on

Didn't they give you new one? How long have you bought it?

Glad to help :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
yusripp

just 3 days ago... thinking off returning of my money.. don't know if that is possible..

i've been unable to communicate now.. so frustating

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
milesh

check with local store, if they don't care about in this, contact Nokia through above "Contact us" link

Glad to help :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
husepito

i have the same problem for my c7...so disappointing!

any help NOKIA?!!!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Vraaz

I have bring the phone to shop as I faced same problem (Nokia C7 Dead after turn off, never turn on) and they sent device to nokia care center. I got the new cell phone as it was in guarantee/warantee period(I am appriciating the service/help provided from Nokia side, Thanks a lot). On the same day I took that new cell to home and faced same problem again. The phone is not getting switched ON . I am disconnected from world for last 2-3 weeks as the same issue occurs twice.  This is very opposite to Nokia's statement "Connecting people". Any help From Nokia?????

I'll provide the device details if Nokia going to help.

Thanks in advance for support !

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sam_HRaja

atleast yall have warranty that nokia expects. I bought min Dec 26th and moved to another country. Nokia care id now asking for charges to fix it. Same issues as yall.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dianazinveliu

I'm very dissapointed...I bought a C7 in december...and now..it's dead. I took the phone from London,without a contract...so without warranty. I'm from Romania...I went with the device at a center ,a service,but they cannot do anything for me. I  took care of it..i didn't dropped it..or something like this..just stopped while i was listening music... :-( for me and my parents was tough to get this mobile phone,i promised that i will take care of it...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

@dianazinveliu
go to nokia care center in your city and tell them to change motherboard of your phone
Please use plain text.