Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia C7 Dust Under Screen

Advisor
daniyal456

Nokia C7 Dust Under Screen

Hi, I just got a nokia C7 in July ...but now from january i am observing dust under screen...now in feb it has become worst and about 10-15 big particles are there ....so what should i do

Is it Covered Under Warranty??
If yes then where should i Take it
To nokia Center
Or to United MObile outlet as i have a united mobile warranty..

Plz help guyz

and has anyone else had this issue of dust under screen ? 

Please use plain text.
Sage
shamsi_boy

hi daniyal.aoa.no one here knows about united mobile.my brother,this is not a warranty issue.but for assistance ,you should take it to nokia care centre in siddique trade centre,lahore.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Dust under the screen can be quite common,you should ONLY go to a nokia care point where they can clear it for you..

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Advisor
daniyal456

okie i am from karachi....so tell me will the nokia center charge me...and will my warranty will void

Please use plain text.
Sage
Ngwangwa

I believe that if it is still under warranty Nokia Care should fix it for you for free and your warranty will not be void. Your warranty will only be void if you take it any other place than Nokia Care Centre or when the warranty duration expires.

Ngwangwa - Six Million Ways To Die Choose One
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

If the dust got under the screen due to a manufacturing defect then the repair will be covered under warranty and you won't be charged.

If the dust got there due to mis-use of the phone then you will not be covered by the warranty and will have to pay for repair.

Ray. 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
daniyal456

@ngwaga ... nut i have a united mobile warranty...its NOT a Nokia Warrnaty...Google United Mobile Warranty..... in Pakistan United Mobile is the only company that provides warrnaty for Nokia... so For me My warranty will VOID IF I TAKE IT TO NOKIA CENTER... Becoz For United Mobile NOKIA CENTER is a third Party so if i take my phone to nokia center United Mobile will Void my Warranty :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Sage
Ngwangwa

@daniyal

Just take your phone to United Mobile and they will repair it for you.

Ngwangwa - Six Million Ways To Die Choose One
Please use plain text.
Sage
shamsi_boy

for your info Mr. daniyal,united mobile is an authorized dealer of Nokia in Pakistan.you can go to the united mobile outlet from where you b ought your phone and get help.united mobile provides warranty for nokia phones officially.it is quite possible that you'll have to take your phone in Nokia care because united mobile is a seller not a warranty provider.and how can you say that the company who has actually manufactured the phone will void warranty and seller will not?it is Nokia care who will provide you warranty repair.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
daniyal456

Yes Mr shamsi_boy u are right...i just contacted the nokia center and they said the same thing
Please use plain text.