Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C7-Security Code Problem

georgekutty_a

Nokia C7-Security Code Problem

[ Edited ]

I purchased this phone before 3 months.Never used or changed security code.One week ago I updated the sotware using nokia suite..But afterthat  when restarting the phone , it asks security code..i typed the default seurity 12345..but it doesn't accepts..please help me to change or reset...

Product Code-059B7V9

Model-C7-00

Type-675

Urgently need your help.......

Moderator's note: we have removed the IMEI number from your post because Nokia does not recommend users to post sensitive information.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: Nokia C7-Security Code Problem

Hey Georgekutty_a, Welcome to the Nokia forums.
This is unfortunate, please try to enter 12345 security code a few times until the phone stops asking for it. If that doesn't work, you must visit your local Nokia Carepoint.
I hope you get your device back to normal soon.
Sheldrick
Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
georgekutty_a

it works ..but i want to reset to known code..how can i decrypt or reset ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mauzao12

I have the same problem here!  When I updated my C7-00 to Nokia Belle he asked for security code... I used the default code and didn't worked.. And i never changed it.. My nokia care point is far away from my town, is there another way to solve this problem?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
joyonto10

[ Edited ]

Hi I am using nokia c7-00,

Release Nokia Belle

software version> 111.040.1511

type : RM-675

Product Cod: 059B537

I using lock code but unfortunately I forgot if, Now I can not open my nokia unlock security code,

Can you help me to open it.

I using several master code from internet but it failed.

Moderator's Note: IMEI was removed as it is unwise to publish unique serial numbers on a public web forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

@ joyonto10 - The ONLY way to get the code reset to the default 12345 is thru' Nokia Care. You need to carry a proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice)

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
DharmenPanchal

My phone has a security lock but suddenly not accepting security code...getting some errror..pls send me how to unlock security...

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi DharmenPanchal,

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions!

As previously advised on this thread, the only option is to take it to a Nokia Care Point if the default code (12345) did not work.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nishanthahir

i took my mob 2 years before and put a security code and now  forgot my security code  and phone is unable to unlock wat to do  ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Nothing else other than whats already mentioned above ..

Please use plain text.