Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia C7 TV-out not working?

Advisor
SLiNT
Accepted Solution

Nokia C7 TV-out not working?

.,my c7 TV-out not working.,please post c7 user if you have same problem or not.,

i try PAL and NTSC mode.,still not working., i played video and only the sound comes out., no video at all.,

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

you need a CA-75U cable
insert cable first
and try these settings

Default profile: Active profile
TV aspect ratio: Normal
TV system: PAL
Flicker filter: Off

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Advisor
SLiNT

CA-75U

its that necessary to use that kind of cable sir? because i use AV out cable from my diskman., and unfortunately it doesnt worked.,  but on my diskman that cable works fine.,.,

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

a discman and o nokia device are two different things
so one cable wont work in another

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
SaiGoud

I am also having the same problem, I am using the proper cable, Only audio is played, but no video.

I tried the with different settings such as NTSC/PAL/flicker etc but no luck, any suggestions please.

Please use plain text.
Sudarshan_C7

[ Edited ]

same problem with me,i m using correct cable but i m facing this problem after belle update....no sound no video out....
Pls help me...

Moderator's notes: Email address removed. It's not advised to share personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
D_myke

same problem here. since i updated to belle the phone sees all cables as headsets. made tv out the default accessory, still doesn't work. pls help.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
deepakdhakar

I AM ALSO HAVING NOKIA C7. I AM UPDATING MY PHONE FROM SYMBIAN ANNA TO SYMBIAN BELLY. I HAVE THE SEME PROBLEM.

I AM USING NOKIA CA75U AV CABLE.

WHEN I AM CONNECTING IT THROUGH PHONE ONLY THE TV SPEAKERS ARE WORKING AND THE AUDIO IS OUT.

I AM ALSO TRY AAL THESE SETINGS BUT IT ALL WROST.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
wal2000

Seems there are 2 kind of 3.5mm video cables : those from camera systems and those from mobile systems. The wires are simply connected differently. Nokia CA75U is a mobile cable. Is you get some of the same looking cable meant for smartphones from another brand it may work, but not those meant for video cameras.
Please use plain text.