Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia C7 'light leakage'

safa

Nokia C7 'light leakage'

In the menu button, left bottom corner there's a peek of light visible. I'm just wondering if this is normal or whether it's an individual error. It obviously doesn't downgrade the phone's performance but it does somewhat bother me. 

(The light appears when the three keys on the bottom are lit)

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
leeeeeeelo

Hello safa !

Well I cannot see any light leakage with my C7 . It's weird though but I don't beleive that may downgrade the phone's performance in any way .

So no it's not normal , I mostly beleive it is an individual error as you said , with the internal case of the phone .

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

ive one of these too and have similar issue it wont affect your phones performance if you feel its bothersome return it to a nokia care center for inspection,light leakage can be seen with alot of phones and nokia can decide if its a defect..

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
safa

Thanks for the advice guys! Some may think this is ridiculous, but I will probably take it for a care center. I've read through their warranty terms and I don't see a reason why they shouldn't fix the problem. It is a quality defect and I am a perfectionist. Softwares will always have their problems (thank you for updates..) but quality errors in the build always get stuck in my head.. 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
leeeeeeelo

Good idea Safa ! Can't see why they won't replace it too !

Keep us uptodate :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.