Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E5-00 wont turn on ... No vibration only bla...

Advisor
sam_jordan

Nokia E5-00 wont turn on ... No vibration only black screen

Its strange ... But something happened to my e5 today

it was working fine, I had a call, when I pick it from my pocket it was turned off... I thought the battery is empty "although it wasn't"  I tried to turned it on ..But  nothing happened   just a black screen not even the little vibrate when u turn the phone on.

I tried charging it , tried to take off the sim card and memory  nothing worked ...

Any 1 can help ???

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Nokia E5-00 wont turn on ... No vibration only black screen

@sam_jordan

Can't even suggest a three key depressed power on "hard reset" with resultant loss of all data, as correct sequence of keys has never been determined for this S60 3rd FP2 device unfortunately.

You may have to visit Nokia Care facility for device software to be re-installed. 

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Advisor
sam_jordan

so i cant hard reset it ??? daaamn :smileyfrustrated:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jdreyes

same case, how can i resolve this issue.

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi sam_jordan and jdreyes!

Since you have the same concern, I'll try to tackle your issue as one. Have you tried using another battery on the phone? This is just to isolate if the issue is phone-related or battery related. Have you also tried using another compatible charger?

If the issue is with the phone, you'll need to bring it to the Nokia Care Point for an assessment. Bring a copy of your receipt for verification. 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.