Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E5 Chat application

Sage
Wietse1995
Accepted Solution

Nokia E5 Chat application

[ Edited ]

Hello,

My installed application on my Nokia E5 (Chat on the go, i think) doesn't work.

In the Ovi Store, I can't find a original Chat application, also not for my Nokia 5530 XM & Nokia N97 Mini :smileysad:!

Is there any solution available?

Edit:

I've download (here: www.nokia.mobi/messaging/im/dl) the newest Chat application for the Nokia E5, 5530 XM and N97 Mini.

The application doesn't work on my Nokia E5.

On my 5530 XM it works, but there is a very large/long vibration :smileyfrustrated:.

I'm trying it now on my Nokia N97 Mini :smileyhappy:.

Best regards,

Wietse ter Haar

Please use plain text.
Sage
Wietse1995

Re: Nokia E5 Chat application

Why is there none answer on my question?

I find it very bad that there is none official Chat on to go application for S60v5 or S60v3 phones in the Ovi Store.

Browse to www.nokia.mobi/messaging/im/dl only way to get the application Chat on the go, but it doesn't work on my Nokia E5.

Nokia, what to do? I don't like your very poor support!

Please use plain text.
Sage
Wietse1995

Re: Solution!

[ Edited ]

I've found the solution!

If your installed Chat application doesn't work. You have to do this (follow the screenshots):

You have to choose a acces point, if there isn't a acces point, the chat app doesn't work!

Best regards,

Wietse ter Haar

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: Nokia E5 Chat application

hello, this is Puneet here from New delhi area , India.
I bought a brand new Nokia E5 two months ago and facing problem in ma chat application. Every time i try to get login it shows a message service temporarely not avaiable try again later.
I followed every step , given regarding the same i.e. Downloaded new version and followed the screen shots but result is same. So can any body help me regarding the same. Or i need to delete this application as i cant use it .
Please use plain text.
Contributor
absar007

Nokia E5 Smart Connection problem

When i am downloading anything from Ovi store,It uses only GPRS data while i want it to use from WIFI connection.

How to do that?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
angedoceu12

Re: Nokia E5 Smart Connection problem

to manage web connections go to menu,controls, settings, connection, destinations.

Please use plain text.