Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E5 dead!!!

Registered Member
fadiii

Nokia E5 dead!!!

I bought nokia e5 from amazon..just right after one month of usage it started restarting at odd times and eventually it died. It  failed to boot up again..no display no vibration nothing at all..

Unfortunately, right now i am not in USA to claim the warranty so it is complete waste of my money. I trusted nokia that it would produce reliable products and i would not require warranty but i was wrong.

Also, i looked through this discussion problem and it seems like this problem is common among everyone. 

This is pathetic and to the top of all there is no nokia response to these discussions at all.

I am going to report this problem to review sites and other gadgets sites to beware the potential customers about this problem.

I would encourage everyone to help me in this..

Thank you..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Nokia E5 dead!!!

this is not common what you see here is the minority your ranting wont get you anywhere either
you should contact amazon seen you purchased it from them and should of checked out these things before purchase

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.

mine too it seems it is not nokia time

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Dookhan_TT

I recently bough a Nokia E5 in January, 2011 from Amazon and in less than 2 months later I got the same issue you are experiencing. Call Amazon as soon as possible and tell that you want a replacement and ask if they can make an exception. Everything you said happened to me! In the beginning, there was one or two restarts and trouble starting up and eventually it died. Please let me know where you are located? [Country only]

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mundaplakkel

I bought a Nokia E5 from UAE. After six month the phone has been dead. Now im in kerala. I checked with a nokia care at Manjeri, Kerala but they told this phone will not ready for use. My all datas will lost after it will make format. Please give me a suggesion. 

Please use plain text.