Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia E6-00 Belle and APTX

Contributor
paolo33

Nokia E6-00 Belle and APTX

[ Edited ]

Does E6-00 Belle supports APTX? (the codec to hear CD quality audio streaming via bluetooth).

If you have plenty of mp3 on the phone you may  be interested in

Nokia Wireless Music Receiver MD-310

This device provides CD audio quality, but only if your phone supports APTX

Professor
Ztuka

Re: Nokia E6-00 Belle and APTX

[ Edited ]

Hi

I am not mega oriented in tech specs but the bluetooth profiles is listed here (see link further down).

Btw, E6 is super solid (especially after Belle update) regarding connectivity to pc:s and different bluetooth headsets that I have tested it on.

E6 on nokia developer

Nokia 808 again (delight Belle), Nokia E7 and X7 ( again, all on Delight Belle...after some time on Nokia Lumia 925 (retired), 1020 (not that great)and Lumia 820 (Replaced my router at home, great for internet sharing).., N9 The best device ever (use it as much as Lumia 1020), Nokia 700 (Sport Phone/My Love :-) ) Nokia 701, Nokia E6 (Should have a follow-up from Nokia among with larger screen, NFC, Autofocus), Lumia 800 (Retired After 6 weeks), -Sports Tracker-Nokia Internet Radio-Handy Safe-Skype-Bambuser-Screenshot app pro-fMobi-ComingNext-Manual TaskSwitcher-jagiTimer-Easy StopWatch-Boldbeast-Equalizer-Financial Calculator-WiMP Music-YTasks-Davi-Thumbnail Folders-BizCalendar-Tiny7-Situations-nn reeder-Sport Timer-CameraLover-CameraPro-GrabRadio-LiveScore-Poddi-Gravity-SkyFilesPro
Sage

I have the same question about Nokia 700 as I bought BH-610 apt-x heasets hoping it would work with it. From what I can gather I don't see that apt-x is available on the phone side yet...

Professor

As you can see on the 700 spec sheet the 700 also doesn't support the APT-X protocol.

Sage

Which Nokia Phone supports it then ? I'm suprised that Nokia released MT-310, MD-50W and BH-610 accessories with apt-X while none of their phone supports it ...