Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E6 Out going calls problem.

vish211

Nokia E6 Out going calls problem.

Hi, I dont know but since last 4-5 days sometimes during the day i am not able to make outgoing calls from my nokia e6. I initially thought that it must be coz of the software upgrade which had failed wen i was trying to do it. But i then resetted my phone to factory condition and i dont use any memory card also. then also i have been facing this problem Is there anyone having a similar problem. Or is it coz of the nework. I am using vodafone in Mumbai. Please advise me for this issue as its really annoying for a new phone to work like this. Its just been 3 weeks since i have purchased this phone. 

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: Nokia E6 Out going calls problem.

Hey Vish211, Welcome to the Nokia Forums.

Is your device picking up network signal or is it not picking up any signal? Please try and turn off your device, remove your sim card and clean it, then re-insert it again.

If you still are not able to connect please try and reinstall the software using Nokia Suite, remember to backup before performing any kind of reset/reinstallation.

If you are still not able to make any outgoing calls, please contact your service provider, or visit your local Nokia Care point.

I hope this helps to get your issue resolved swiftly.

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
vish211

Re: Nokia E6 Out going calls problem.

network is proper..i did restart the phone after removing and inserting it again...and i di reset the phone also..but then also it was the same problem...fortunately its not giving me problem today as i change some call settings last night like switching off the closed user group option and keeping the wifi settings on manual..lets see if this works out to be good otherwise may have to give it to Nokia care..

Just want to know something..is this coz of the software upgrade failure. i was trying to install Nokia Belle but it failed to install.

Please use plain text.