Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia E6 doesn’t have notification light

Counsellor
vyenky

Hi Traume,

Thanks for the update and pictures.

I have sent the link of the discussion forum and the pictures to Nokia Care.

Nokia India should also implement this in India to help all E6 users.

Regards,

Vyenky

Vyenky
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vyenky

Hello,

No response from Nokia India yet about the solution time frame.

As per Nokia Care, some internal essential processes within Nokia India are delaying the solution progress.

Regards,

Vyenky

Vyenky
Please use plain text.
Contributor
h_dodeja

And because of this we the customers are the sufferers!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vyenky

:smileysad:

Vyenky
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vyenky

it seems there are some positive things happening. Let's hope for good. I will post as soon as i get confirmation from nokia care.
Vyenky
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vyenky

Hello all,

Nokia Care has ordered a Dpad/Keymat to Nokia India, which is suppose to solve the notification light problem.

I will update again after I get the new Dpad/Keymat fitted to my E6. This will suffice everybody's requirement.

Vyenky

Vyenky
Please use plain text.
Sage
Andrei1987

I think it's a little bit late for that.

And there are other problems whit the E6, that are not solved. The weak vibrations were, what bothered me the most

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Hi,

just to inform U.

Nokia Slovenia (Europe) also have new keyboards. I'm getting a new one tomorrow.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
gogogo_none

It's not coming to Indonesia? Because this week I've came to nokia care and they said that the fix is in software, I'd almost died because of laughter.

My trust level to Nokia is dropped so hard because of that, lack of coordination, and releasing defected products
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vyenky

It is almost one week and Nokia Care is still waiting the new Keymat/D-pad from Nokia india....

Does it should take so long?

:smileyfrustrated:

Vyenky
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vyenky

I am slowly running out of patience.......

Vyenky
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
John_Tesla

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vyenky

Hello,

I spoke with Nokia Care today.

Nokia India Does not have the D-pad/KeyMat in their stock. So I dont know how much long this will take.

Vyenky
Please use plain text.
Employee
4Cu2

Hi,

All India Care points should be aware of this issue and be able to provide new keymat as a solution. We will try to check this issue and ensure that they are able to provide the new keymat asap.

I'm working at Nokia, but all my posts represent my own views and these should not be mixed up with Official NOKIA statements.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vyenky

Hi 4Cu2,

Your help and intervention is required here. My Nokia Care does not have the new Key-Mat and I dont think Nokia India also has it, as Nokia Care has logged the call to Nokia India almost 14 days back but still Nokia India is still not aware from where to get the New Key Mat.  As per Nokia Care Nokia India is searching from where to get the New Key-Mat.

Inspite of presence of the solution, issue is not being resolved. At least Nokia India can provide a fix time frame for the solution.

There are many users in India who has this problem but still the problem is not resolved.

Thanks for your concern and help.

Regards,

Vyenky

Vyenky
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vyenky

Hi 4Cu2,

I can urge Nokia India to replace my handset if this issue is resolved in the new batch of E6 phones.

Instead of wasting time in searching the Key-Mat they can replace my handset if this issue is resolved in the new latest batch.

Please confirm.

Regards,

Vyenkatesh

Vyenky
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vyenky

Hi,

Called Nokia India helpline and explained the case to them and also written on Nokia India's facebook wall. They have advised me to write an email to nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com.

Let's see.

Regards,

Vyenkatesh

Vyenky
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mishka

Goog day dear support!

I've tried to call to NOKIA customer center in Russia and they don't know any problems with that notification light.

IT is STRANGE!

How can I replace the button for the better notification light in Russia?

Thank you for answer!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vyenky

Hello All,

Got a call from Lady from Nokia asking about the problem. repeated the same story right from the beginning to her.

She listened to me patiently. Then said.. somebody will call me again... Hope I dont need to explain this again..

Exactly one month completed since I logged the call at nokia Care still no solution provided.

:smileyindifferent:

Vyenky
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vyenky

Hello,

One more Call of another lady from Nokia. She promised me that my Key-mat will arrive in 8-10 days.

As per her due to christmas their head office ( dont know if she means Delhi or Finland) is closed. So They can not do any thing at present. I dont know even after 3 weeks of order from Nokia Care how they could :smileymad:not get the part?

:smileymad:

Vyenky
Please use plain text.