Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia E6 search in the songs collection not av...

ashutoshrg

Nokia E6 search in the songs collection not available?

I am using E6 Anna. I was earlier using a Blackberry. In the Blackberry there was a search box or you could simply type the name of the song and it would be automatically searched. However, in this phone, when you are in the songs list in the mucic player, there is no option to search by typing in the keywords of a song...atleast thats what i think.. Am I right? this is because I dont want to be scrolling down the whole list just to listen to a specific song. My music library is not perfect meaning I dont have songs with all details perfectly filled in. Is there any way to get over this..except updating to Belle..

Please use plain text.
Sage

Re: Nokia E6 search in the songs collection not available?

You are right, that kind of search functionality doesn't exist in Anna on the E6.

I'll stand corrected but I don't think there is an individual song search function in Belle either.

This is poor. Never mind the fact competing smart phones leave Nokia behind with such simple but useful functions even Nokia's own lower down the range series 40 feature phones have song search capability.

It's lots of things like this all added together that are contributing towards the thorough beating Nokia are getting in the smatphone market right now.

Please use plain text.