Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E63 -Fonts

Accepted Solution

Nokia E63 -Fonts

Please help. What is the biigest font I can use to send a SMS-Short Message? I batlle to read the current biggest font. How do I go about in changing it?

Thanks

Dawie

Please use plain text.
Professor
patruns

Re: Nokia E63 -Fonts

On my 5800 I can change the font when sending a new message by choosing options/font. I can do the same when a new message comes in by opening the message first. If you are asking about changing the font size so that the receiver of your message sees it larger, you cannot. SMS does not retain the font size info. Your friends will see your message however their phone is set up.
If I have helped you with your problem in some way, please take a little time and hit the kudos button in my post. Without your feedback, I don't know if I am being helpful or should just be put out to pasture. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Sage
angelrico101

Re: Nokia E63 -Fonts

Dawie wrote:

Please help. What is the biigest font I can use to send a SMS-Short Message? I batlle to read the current biggest font. How do I go about in changing it?

Thanks

Dawie

Hi,

Sorry but the SMS fonts cannot be changed for this model. Only the menu fonts can be changed thru settings.

Hope this helps.

Your Nokia Angel in disguise
Please use plain text.