Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia E63 WiFi configuration - Intranet & Internet

Nokia E63 WiFi configuration - Intranet & Internet

Hi.  I have a Nokia E63.  I configured an access point to company router.  Router uses WPA-PSK, and I succesfully connect to it and navigate through intranet, but when I try to use an internet address, I receive this message:  "Web: cannot do operation".  I configured proxy settings (ip address and port), but proxy is ISA server and I think that requires username/password validation to internet access (sometimes it asks for it when I'm browsing internet on my PC).  How could validate my username / password? I tried PEAP, but my router uses WPA-PSK and when I connect says that I need a preshared passphrase.

Thanks.

Mobile Guru
hadimassa

Re: Nokia E63 WiFi configuration - Intranet & Internet

ISA is infact a firewall that gives you a proxy to use. The html server port is usually 80.
‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Registered Member
varunkarasia

Hey can u please help me set up my pc an phone for intranet...set by step would be more helpful

Mobile Guru
hadimassa

Check this out:

http://symnas.com/Products/ProductInfo.aspx

‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
shankaratkare

Dear reader , Pl provide solution i have same problem.I Can access intranet but cat access internet.Web not found message comes on display Regards, shankar a
Counsellor

varunkarasia > Hey can u please help me set up my pc and phone
varunkarasia > for intranet...set by step would be more helpful

VPN is needed for Intranet access.

Easiest to use is SymVPN ,but you can try another options as well:

VPN software (VPN clients) for Symbian phones.