Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E63 lock code

Accepted Solution

Nokia E63 lock code

I forgot my nokia E63 lock code, so whenever i switch on my device it is asking for the lock code.

Can you help me how can i solve this problem (how can i reset my phone lock code?).

I have updated my device using nokia software updater today i.e. on 20.12.2009.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

Re: Nokia E63 lock code

The standard code is 12345 but if you changed this code and you forgot, there is only one way to solve the problem. Bring it in to a Nokia Care Center.

http://europe.nokia.com/support/repair-and-recycle/repair

‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Please use plain text.
Professor
patruns

Won't a hard reset give back the 12345 code?
If I have helped you with your problem in some way, please take a little time and hit the kudos button in my post. Without your feedback, I don't know if I am being helpful or should just be put out to pasture. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Hard reset only works with a few phones. It is worth a try but not likely to work.

Please use plain text.
san_infoline

I did not enter any lock code since the day i purchased handset but, when i tried to change the lock code from default 12345 to new code it gave me error "code error" when i kept trying with same code after some time it gave me error

"Lock code entered incorrectly 5 times. Will unblock in 5 minutes" but after 5minutes the same error appeared.

Any solutions on this.

Please use plain text.
Advisor

I had a similar problem:  trying to set the lock code.

The 12345 work to let me try to set a new lock code, but everytime I enter a code I get a Code Error error message, until it's reached 5 times as well.

So does anyone know what's going on with Nokia's lock code?  And how to reset, or as the person above has asked, how to get it to work.

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jpcastro

Hi,

I had the same issue. I got the message saying that the code will unlock in 5 mins. So I waited and after 5 mins I used the 12345 code and changed it to a new one without problems.

Please use plain text.
Sage
xbin

If it says 'code error' after entering 12345 then the code will have been altered by someone previously.

E71-1(241.04) RM-346 300.21.012
Please use plain text.
yomy_love2009

hey

me too made a lock code for my E63 and fogot it so i couldn't open the phone, each time i switch on my phone he asks for the lock code. i've tried the master code but it doesn't work too, so could anyone help me plz!!

Please use plain text.
Lactino

Please use plain text.
yomy_love2009

thnx for helping but i can't understand the language

can u plz tell what language is this so i can translate it on google translate

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

yomy_love2009 wrote:

thnx for helping but i can't understand the language

can u plz tell what language is this so i can translate it on google translate

Keep in mind that if you follow the advice of lactino, you void your warranty.

‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
venkee

I had a similar problem: trying to set the lock code. The 12345 work to let me try to set a new lock code, but everytime I enter a code I get a Code Error error message, until it's reached 5 times as well. So does anyone know what's going on with Nokia's lock code? And how to reset, or as the person above has asked, how to get it to work. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aceparsons

you might have to do what i did press the function button and the green button together at the same time while doin this in the code box press 911 before it calls 911 end the call then your phone is unlocked this suxx but its the only way i can get it unlocked till you get it to a nokia ctr

hope it works

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
anand52169

Re: Nokia E63 lock code e63-1

after upgrade Nokia e63-1 it ask lock code and i forgot the code

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
anand52169

Re: Nokia E63 lock code e63-1

plz send me lock code for e63-1 model
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jijojoy

i forgot my nokia e63 lock code so whenever swithch on my device it is asking for the lock code. can you help me how can slove this problem (how can rest my phone lock code) i have updated my device using nokia software update today 27/07/2011
Please use plain text.
Sage
aet419

A hard reset or format will reset everything to factory default, and it will also delete everything from phone memory.

To hard reset turn off the phone, press * + 3 + call (green) key togather and turn on the phone by pressing power key. Kee those 3 key pressed untill phone it turned on in format mode.
Please use plain text.
sehbansawani

what should i do with abve written problem??
Please use plain text.
sehbansawani

i forgot my nokia e63 lock code so whenever swithch on my device it is asking for the lock code. can you help me how can slove this problem (how can rest my phone lock code)
Please use plain text.