Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E63 signal problems on 3 uk

Registered Member

Nokia E63 signal problems on 3 uk

Why is it My New E63 has had very poor signal strength with my 3 sim on contract yet in the same areas I have my Mrs 3 mobile Nokia N73 my 3pay 6120 classic and and E51 all with full 3 signal and mine almost does not exist?

I Call 3 customer service after along fight and theyagreed to send me a replacement hand set they are so frustrating do a master reset do this do that take out the sim bla bla but I could have told them that myself that it wont make a difference I just upgraded tooon the 5th of May and had a Sonyericcson c510 rubbish handset flash didnt even work so I was recommended the E63 as I am a Nokia Fan use email web the works.

3 customer services are rubbish they  said they could not exchange the  handset as it can only be done once over a 48 hour period and I have already exchanged one hand set-I said thats disgusting if the  hand set is faulty I want another one I would not be calling everyday to tell the same story to different people to get myself wound up.

So can some one else con firm when they  are using the E63 on the 3 network alongside another mobile with a 3 chip/sim do they experience the sam poor signal even in some strong signal areas.

On monday we drove to London I had a n73 on 3 uk and my E63 most of the time my signal disappeared but my mrs 3 mobile was as straon as ever.?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: Nokia E63 signal problems on 3 uk

I think your N73 is connecting through the GSM network while the E63 is connecting through 3G, even though they are both on the same network. Try setting your E63 to GSM only.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
punkaaaa

how to speed up the browsing speed of nokia e63?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

you can't as such. the hardware is final and nothing can be done about that.

your only option however is to use a third-party web browser such as Opera Mini, which compresses web pages, thus increasing load speed and decreasing data usage. you can download it from the Nokia Store, or by visiting: http://m.opera.com
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.