Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia E66 and cable driver for Windows 7

fickeyminns

Nokia E66 and cable driver for Windows 7

Hi,

I've unsuccessfully attempted to connect my E66 to Windows 7 for Ovi / Software updater with the CA-101 connectiviity cabe.

I've installed the latest version of Ovi Suite today (V3) and also the latest version of Software Updater.

Windows 7 Device Manager says that Nokia E66 USB Phone Parent: This device cannot start. (Code 10).

I've removed the driver and reinstalled everything again but still getting the same problem.

The latest version of the Cable Driver i can find on nokia.com is 7.1.34.0  but 7.1.36.0 is installed on my computer already.    It seems like 7.1.34.0  is only for XP / Vista but not Win 7.

Has anybody any idea's or have had the same problem?

Thanks,

Liam