Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia E7 Wireless printing

Contributor
Fosca
Accepted Solution

Nokia E7 Wireless printing

For a long time ago i had a Nokia E65 and i still remember one of the nice functions that was in that phone, wireless printing. I have been searching for a way to print e-mails and documents for my new E7 but i cant find any solutions. Anyone here maybe got a solution? :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

Not sure, but this could provide a solution as it allows you to send and recieve files from computer to phone and vice versa, maybe a work arround possible with it !

http://blog.ovi.com/dailyapp/global/2011/03/dukto-r4-a-wi-fi-based-file-transfer-app-for-your-nokia/

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Fosca

This is sick!! Just found SUCH a good program, it solved my question. It had like 1000 custom printer drivers installed and could print to my network connected Brother HL-4040CN after like 3 clicks, plus it could automaticaly find the printer in my network. I tried printing out three different files and it worked flawlessly. Right now im very happy with my E7 :smileyhappy:

http://www.cortado.com/euen/EN/Products/CortadoWorkplace/Symbian.aspx

Please use plain text.
Sage
CLTSchwarz

Can it print PDF documents?

Please use plain text.
Sage
CLTSchwarz

It is such a good program but lately It has been unreliably printing for me, only working on occasion.  Is it still printing for you?

Please use plain text.