Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E7 fell in the water

sofea

Nokia E7 fell in the water

Hi all, 

I am desperately need help. My E7 had fell in the water about 3 weeks ago. I dry them with cloth and hair dryer from far. Than I put them in the bucket of rice. It work fine , but the led light keep flashing when I make a call. Now the screen suddenly gone grey. I haven't got it insured. Only got it after it was available in UK on contract. Please help. Can it be repair? If so I will have to send it to o2. I just want to know if it still repairable in that condition. 

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Re: Nokia E7 fell in the water

First, turn it off again and put it back in a bowl of dry rice. Meanwhile call a Nokia care point and ask.

These damages aren't covered by warranty, but the might be able to do the repair anyway for money if it's possible to repair... And for that a repair shop will have to check it out. It's impossible for us to tell.

Some phones survives a dive if it's threated well afterwards - not turned on untill it has dried in rice for days, but eventually they will also stop functioning from malfunction - corrosion if they do not get changed for a new device within that time.. Some live for minutes, some for hours, some for days etc... you never know.

Call or visit a care point!
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
sofea

Re: Nokia E7 fell in the water

Hi, 

Many thanks for your reply. I will call them. 

Please use plain text.